I do things with stuff.

Personal info goes here. Make yourself comfy, 'cause you're not going anywhere! Mwahahaha- Okay, sorry. This is just an area to tell people about yourself, if you'd like. Remember that this is the OOC (out of character) area, so this is for your introduction.
Hardcore Soup
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

I do things with stuff.

Post by Hardcore Soup » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Hello, I'm Hardcore Soup.

I'm pretty introverted, and I'm a graphic designer (wtf right?). I'm pretty artsy, and logically following that, I'm flakey.

You're probably wondering "How hardcore is his soup?"
Not very. My name came from a combination of a girl delivering pizza and my nickname at work.
One girl called "HOT SOUP!" as she was carrying a big tub of hot soup. I then proceeded to say "Thank you, I appreciate the compliment, I regret to inform you though, I am not soup."
It stuck with me for awhile.

This is the exciting part.

My friend and I ordered pizza from Panago. It's a Canadian thing. A very attractive girl showed up, and delivered our pizza. When my friend went to pay, she was holding the pizza in one hand and handed him the debit machine in the other, and she said "Can someone take this, it's like hardcore steamy". I just about died. I chose Hardcore Steamy to be my screen name in a lot of places, but sometimes it'd say "steamy" wasn't acceptable for some godforsaken reason. I just mixed the two names and voila, Hardcore Soup.

My legend is hardcore. (if my name is too long to type out, just call me Soup or Darren, I'll most likely respond to either of those.)

Anyways, I'm not sure where to go from here. I suppose I've been through a lot of shit and can relate to just about anyone, so if you need someone to talk to, hit me up.

K
Guild:

Post by K » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:14 pm

This is the funniest intro that I've seen in a while. xD Welcome aboard, bro!
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Crevasseus
Money: $295.5
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=920
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=919
Guild:

Post by Crevasseus » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:58 am

Welcome to the Seinvocc family!
"Three things are infinite: the universe, human stupidity, and the amount of zubats in Dark Cave."

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Return to “Introductions”