The local tavern-inn is a great meeting hall that takes a nice chunk of the village's east side up. To those who like or get used to the somewhat dank feel of the place, this is a second home, if not a first, replete with plenty of space, good food, good drinks, cozy rooms, and a village full of mostly kind people.
Mei Yi Sheng
Posts in topic: 9
Guild:

Post by Mei Yi Sheng » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Mei Yi entered quietly, noticing that she definitely looked very different from everyone else. Her clothing was smooth, long and graceful, while other people wore shorter clothing. It made sense, considering how warm it was beginning to get. Her pale hands curled her yellow bag closer to her back as she took a seat at a table across from the bar. Mei Yi took out her whiteboard, knowing she would need it soon. Her hands rummaged around for a marker to write with.

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:03 pm

*Some regal-looking fellow's eye was caught. He was rather slim, almost anorexic, and bore a gaudy crown to go with his gaudy, celebrity-like vibe. At any rate, he stepped away from his path to the bar, making a detour to meet a pretty girl.*

Hello, Miss. Mind if I have a seat here and ask your name?

*He preemptively pulled the chair that was opposite to Mei Yi out and eyed her thoroughly, both in anticipation of the answer and to further appreciate her beauty.*
Attachments
The-Prince-anime-guys-6695445-966-823.jpg
The-Prince-anime-guys-6695445-966-823.jpg (193.88 KiB) Viewed 9165 times

Mei Yi Sheng
Guild:

Post by Mei Yi Sheng » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Surprised to see that someone approached her so quickly, Mei Yi nodded to him and rummaged even faster, finding a green marker and writing what she wanted to say down. When she was finished, she held it out to him, smiling. "Hello! My name is Mei Yi...it is nice to meet you...you are a prince from a nearby country?" She indicated to his crown, her eyes shining with a bright innocence...Mei Yi dearly hoped that he wouldn't mind she could not speak...

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:33 pm

*At first, he was a bit deterred. Rather than answering him, she went about rummaging and drawing? That's a bit ru- Oh, he understood. He sat and answered,*

The pleasure is mine. You could say that. I am Battle King Muwid, victor of the recent Magic King tournament.

*He puffed his chest as though to signify, "Yes, it is rather impressive," yet without expressing pride, in the strictest sense of the word. It was the difference between, "Am I great, or what?" and "That's pretty cool, huh?"*

The crown was the prize. It enhances my magic and defenses,

*he added.*

Mei Yi Sheng
Guild:

Post by Mei Yi Sheng » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:28 am

Erasing her board, she wrote something new. "That sounds very impressive! Magic sounds very fun..." Mei Yi nodded vigorously, admiring his crown...she wished she could do magic...but she was just sort of useless, really...she certainly couldn't defend herself.

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:05 am

Sounds fun? Of course, it is! You don't mean to tell me that you haven't tried it, do you?

*As he said this, something occurred to him: Maybe she couldn't use magic. He didn't like the thought of that, but he easily pushed it aside; not one bit showed on his face.*

Mei Yi Sheng
Guild:

Post by Mei Yi Sheng » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:33 pm

"Oh...no I have never tried magic but...sometimes I have a..." She stopped writing to draw herself surrounded by an aura. It was difficult to describe what it was that she had, but she knew she had it. Perhaps this person's skill in magic could describe it to her.

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:36 pm

*Muwid looked the board over carefully. He took a short while to just stare at it, figuring it out. He decided that, since he wasn't sure, he may as well guess.*

Is that some manner of aura or barrier?

Mei Yi Sheng
Guild:

Post by Mei Yi Sheng » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:41 pm

She wrote next to the circular aura around her drawing as "Aura". Mei Yi extended a hand out to him, an innocent smile on her lips. She wanted him to touch her...to feel what the aura was personally.

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Hm?

*Muwid looked at Mei Yi's hand, wondering if she was going to perform some trick. After a second, he realized that she wanted his hand, so he put it there. With a calm smile, he stated,*

You have very soft hands.

Mei Yi Sheng
Guild:

Post by Mei Yi Sheng » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:22 am

She gave a happy grin, delighted by his compliment...but the reason why she gave him her hands was not because she wanted him to feel them physically. A moment after touching her, Muwid might have felt a little different...and perhaps he could identify what it was to be...some kind of magic? Mei Yi paused patiently, hoping he might understand it better.

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:48 am

*After a second, the young man squinted a bit and moved his head to point a bit to his right.*

Ah, I see. I can feel your aura a bit. Ah, yes; let's see . . .

*Not wanting to just let go, he casually slipped his other hand into a jacket pocket on the same side as the hand, his left, and flipped out a small monocle, which he held up to his eye.*

This thing doesn't always work, but . . . Ah, yes, I see it faintly. What does your aura do?

Mei Yi Sheng
Guild:

Post by Mei Yi Sheng » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:57 am

Her other hand went to write on her board and she pulled the board up like a sign for him to see. It said, "Luck". She moved her hand to show that her aura would give him luck, somehow...someway...Mei Yi wondered if he could dissect what on earth was wrong with her...

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:20 am

Luck. Luck?

*He paused for a second. His eyes rolled back and leftward in thought.*

Ah, one of those. I get ya'. That's pretty cool!

Mei Yi Sheng
Guild:

Post by Mei Yi Sheng » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:28 am

In her mind, she wondered what he meant by 'those'...and her eyes probably showed her curiosity faster than what she could write on her board. Magic was so fascinating to her, so Mei Yi watched Muwid with great intensity to hear him explain what he meant.

Return to “The Muddy Breeze”