Bill's Inventories

Sometimes, threads or posts should be deleted, yet still hold some purpose, such as exemplification. In such cases, they will be moved here, so that they are not to be considered as actual occurrences of their respective forums, but can still be viewed for whatever alternative reason.
the General
Posts in topic: 21
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Re: King Erik: Items

Post by the General » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:03 am

is this approved yet?
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

K
Posts in topic: 41
Guild:

Post by K » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:08 am

Now that I've locked you out of editing it after approval YET AGAIN, yeah.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:34 am

Quite locking shit. Cause if this place ever dies or I leave I want to be able to delete my stuff or access it for use elsewhere. I'm not gonna edit things anymore. Ill test them out in spam or the cathedrals holochamber when its built.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Noah Ivaldi
Posts in topic: 7
Money: $410
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=696
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Don't give me orders, Bill. I am not your subordinate. You have stated before that you wouldn't mess with your shit, and you lied. If you don't understand why I'm not granting you more elbow room, tough shit. If you need to pack your shit up, you can a) use the Quote function to view it in editor mode, b) ask me to copy and paste it to you, or c) copy and paste right from the documents on your computer that I know that you have. I'd recommend the latter for obvious reasons.
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:21 pm

people edit their lists because its a free roleplaying world, you yourself said it was free. I'm not gonna argue REDUNDANT stuff, cause between the both of us, we get nowhere. NOT you I said WE, so no I'm not targeting you.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:22 pm

(Oh and the General is my property, and in Canada and th USA I know theres a rule that says what we own is ours. so if I ever needed to leave which probably wont happen, I can have it al deleted.)
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Noah Ivaldi
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Selecting multiple targets does not eliminate any of the single choices; it simply adds others. It is redundant to argue with you, as you do not use logic. Any person in his/her right mind knows that the closest thing to true freedom that can be feasibly attained by humans is a goverment in which laws are applied to limit individuals' rights from infringing on others. You're allowed to swing your arm about until it connects with so-and-so's face. You have the right to smoke until you blow it in one's face or stink up someone's car or elevator, and you have the right to drink until you binge into a stupor and do something that hurts or obstructs someone else. Don't give me shit about your refrainment therein; those're just to illustrate a point. Your rights are subject to restriction for the sake of others.

1. Since your idol is an illiterate collection of words and is not published, you have no legal rights whatsoever... anywhere.
2. Even if this nonsense were to be published, I would be able to keep a version of my choice visible here, and you would not be able to edit it. You would be free to publish augmented versions, but no law would prevent me from keeping a previous version.
3. You do not have any right to edit, delete, post, or even register on this site. All things that you do on a forum site, or any site, for that matter, are privileges. Your character is not legally copyrighted to you, but is a collection of data on MY site, MY database. In putting him on this website, you should understand that your only claim to any supposed trademarks are only informal and unprotected by law. Any "right" that you have on this site is granted by the benevolence of the site's administration.
4. phpBB gives its site admins the ability to lock posts from being edited because it is a legal right of the admins to guarantee order and fairness by restricting deceptive or otherwise unwarranted edits.
5. By editing your shit for the sake of your convenience in order to weasel your way through role-plays, you infringe on others' site-based "right" (which, as described previously, is a privilege in terms of legality) to fair role-playing. In order to maintain an orderly and fair forum, your "right" to edit your shit has been revoked. Factually, no one has a "right" to edit their shit without warrant, anyway, but I haven't had to lock others because you are the only person whom has edited his shit unfairly. I was actually very lenient, letting you get away with it several times, but you have persisted, so I must take this measure.
6. By joining this site, you agreed to comply with the rules of not only phpBB, but the legislations of the Seinvocc staff. You may comply or leave, but complaints will fall on deaf ears.
7. This is non-negotiable. The rules are made to be this way for fairness. They have been agreed to be fair on a widespread consensus. You have known many of the rules, particularly this one, since before you joined the site (as is inevitable, as many times as I called you out on it back on Esc) and have agreed to comply with them. Any attempts to weasel further will be ignored.
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Since your idol is an illiterate collection of words and is not published, you have no legal rights whatsoever... anywhere

with this you are mistaken, I entered my story into a magazine for the London District School Board and got it published. So yeah I have the right to claim anything related to "A Penguins World" as mine. Which includes all of the following:

A Penguins World Episodes 1 - 12
A Penguins World Advanced 3 - 8
Colony 44, A Penguins World
2563: The Colonial Age
2563: Enter The Cosmic Age
2564: The Cosmic Age

But anywho. Just don't lock my threads. I don't care what kind of Phbb stuff or reasons you have, it feels like an invasion of my personal belongings and I dislike it. It would just be a nice thing to do. Just check the last edited thing, and if you see the dates changed at all without me consulting you. Then you can lock it for good. Just one last chance.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Noah Ivaldi
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:59 pm

What does any of that penguin shit have to do with your idolized characters? Nothing.

For one, I have locked none of your threads. I locked the first post of this thread and your first two posts of G's abilities thread from your unfair editing. I don't have time to check your lists constantly, to say nothing of the incoonvenience. I have given you more than enough chances; I told you each time that I let it slide that I was bending the rules a bit to be nice without infringing on others. I told you that I would only allow limited leniency on the matter. I told you that you were pushing your luck. It was painfully evident that you were pushing your luck. On every matter that I have given you an inch, you've taken a mile and whined when I stopped you. If you stop being a weasely bitch, shape-up, go play fairly for a while, then POLITELY ASK me to unlock your posts (Do not tell me. I have told you time and again to refrain from giving me orders. It is disrespectful, rude, insubordinate, and outright irritating.), I may give you another chance. For now, though, you've recieved far more chances here than you deserve.
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

The Witcher
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $300
Guild:

Post by The Witcher » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:36 pm

my my, the London District School Board runs articles about... what again? And simply because something is published doesnt mean you own the rights to it my dear sir. In this case it mey be that since the London Disrtict bla bla bla published it they may, if fact, own all of those lovely pengiun episodes and this may be a minor form of plagurism (the iron, cruel cruel irony)

However I may be off and I'm no expert on any laws (apart from laws dealing with statuitory rape, I have a friend who likes them young and I play pedo-bear offensice line if you get my perverted drift... and if you do, grats, because I'm not sure I do)

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:42 pm

(They only published two of the first season, then i decided to leave that and go do things on my own. Oh and we should just rp, not that K will with me, or anyone else since i now seem like a Hypocritical Tyrant
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:53 pm

I think that I speak for us both when I say, "Gee, I can't imagine why!"
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:55 pm

I made a timeline. I don;t know what else you'de like. it's your post in the Thickets by the way.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Let's change the subject with more ignorant statements!
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:22 pm

i just feel you've been ignoring me. Why? because you think i'm redundant, a dolt, and a hypocrit. Maybe if you didn't spend all youre time correcting my posts, every post at that, you'de actually get to see that I'm fair and legal.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Return to “Purposeful Deleted”