INCLUDE ZM AS WELL? EVEN NMRiH?? O3O?!

Sometimes, threads or posts should be deleted, yet still hold some purpose, such as exemplification. In such cases, they will be moved here, so that they are not to be considered as actual occurrences of their respective forums, but can still be viewed for whatever alternative reason.
K
Posts in topic: 9
Guild:

Re: INCLUDE ZM AS WELL? EVEN NMRiH?? O3O?!

Post by K » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Incubators and I were both thinking that Purposeful Deleted would be applicable. It's a dead thread. 'Sides, there's no need to keep her account around as clutter. If she hasn't come around thus far, she probably won't. Even if she does, she can rejoin. She can rejoin with a character name as the username, too. I'm not banning her; I'm just deleting an account that shows no promise of activity.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Oh, I see that she's here and reading. I may as well hold up just a moment so that she doesn't feel like we're silencing her.
Go ahead, Ihere. Say what you will.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Ihere123
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Ihere123 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:56 pm

See what i mean? ya dont even get it of what im saying anyways, but some do...
So...

Ihere123

Post by Ihere123 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:00 pm

one thing straight: who's the "She"?
i know that im not a she, you guys arent even thinking it right about my gender as well.
You guys are STILL jumping to conclusions...

Aeris Cloudspark
Posts in topic: 6
Guild:

Post by Aeris Cloudspark » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Ihere123 wrote:See what i mean? ya dont even get it of what im saying anyways, but some do...
So...

Did you happen to see my first post on this thread?

We'll try to understand what you are saying if you let us.
What exactly are we missing?

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Everyone gets what you're saying. We all do. We all disagree with you. Everyone here agrees with me. Learn to read. -_- We are all saying that you need to calm down and stop bashing us for RPing. This is an RP site. You either learn to RP properly, or you get out and do your crazy rants elsewhere. It's not up for discussion. You can't turn an RP forum into a . . . whatever it is that you want. You certainly can't turn my website on me.
If, for some strange reason, you think that anyone is on your side, go ahead and ask in the chatbox. I'm moving this to Purposeful Deleted, now, 'cause it's not really up for discussion. RPing is what we do, and it's fun. Get over yourself.
Edit: Well, you're acting like a little girl, so that's what we figured that you are. Sue us.
Edit2: Okay, I guess that this is still going on, so I'll leave it here, for now.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Ihere123

Post by Ihere123 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:21 pm

...you make me sick...
to think that im a girl... T T
well, you could be a girl, doesn't matter about the picture there...
i know this is your website and giving a hard time ain't gonna solve this one way or another.
You are the one that's pushing me, not me pushing you! All i said here is that "can ZM and NMRiH be in here?"
Unfortunately, this isnt what i was thinking at all...
ALSO, you are the owner of this, yes.
BUT! i disagree with you, if it's only me that is the only one disagreeing you.
Forums like these just make me sick!...
you think: taking seriously is what you guys' motive?
Well let me tell you one thing bud: this isn't FUN, this is SERIOUS. SERIOUS FUN doesn't even make any sense.

AND, Aeris: you kinda miss alot of posts lately, but i know that you catch up already, so...there's nothing else to say but read and post back.

Aeris Cloudspark
Guild:

Post by Aeris Cloudspark » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Ihere123 wrote:...you make me sick...
to think that im a girl... T T
well, you could be a girl, doesn't matter about the picture there...
i know this is your website and giving a hard time ain't gonna solve this one way or another.
You are the one that's pushing me, not me pushing you! All i said here is that "can ZM and NMRiH be in here?"
Unfortunately, this isnt what i was thinking at all...
ALSO, you are the owner of this, yes.
BUT! i disagree with you, if it's only me that is the only one disagreeing you.
Forums like these just make me sick!...
you think: taking seriously is what you guys' motive?
Well let me tell you one thing bud: this isn't FUN, this is SERIOUS. SERIOUS FUN doesn't even make any sense.

AND, Aeris: you kinda miss alot of posts lately, but i know that you catch up already, so...there's nothing else to say but read and post back.
Yes, it started off with you asking that question, but if you had read through the posting rules about it first, you most likely wouldn't have needed to ask.

So that I'm not making any uncouth assumptions, have you ever played a board or card game with another person or a group of people?
If you have, then you may recognize that the mutual agreement between the players to play the same way is "serious," but the players ultimately have fun in the end because all are on equal terms.

I've actually read this entire thread thoroughly. I just wanted to make sure that you saw what I had said to avoid further misunderstandings.

Ihere123

Post by Ihere123 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:37 pm

i understand...
but that doesn't mean any way of my kind of fun!...
If K comes back, be sure to tell him to delete EVERYTHING i posted and...my account as well!
this RP forum doesn't even fit my kind of FUN...
In fact, ALL forums don't even get what i mean anyways, so imma go ROGUE on it
K doesn't even know my MEs, so just forget about it
This is thy last post imma put for K to read! So...See ya! im back to youtube as my MEs like to please! (wow...this rhymes...)

Aeris Cloudspark
Guild:

Post by Aeris Cloudspark » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Ihere123 wrote:i understand...
but that doesn't mean any way of my kind of fun!...
If K comes back, be sure to tell him to delete EVERYTHING i posted and...my account as well!
this RP forum doesn't even fit my kind of FUN...
In fact, ALL forums don't even get what i mean anyways, so imma go ROGUE on it
K doesn't even know my MEs, so just forget about it
This is thy last post imma put for K to read! So...See ya! im back to youtube as my MEs like to please! (wow...this rhymes...)
Very well. I'll let him know.

Ihere123

Post by Ihere123 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:46 pm

ok! thanks! hope you have a nice time with K (not what you think it meant) and the others! You sure know people well!
i applaud people like that! :)

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Laughable. So, again, full deletion or Purposeful Deleted? One might say that it's an eyesore, and one might also say that it serves as an excellent example of how one can have a bad time if one is so vehement about being childish and refusing to learn. Both points are true. What say you guys to which should be favored?
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Aeris Cloudspark
Guild:

Post by Aeris Cloudspark » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:06 am

K wrote:Laughable. So, again, full deletion or Purposeful Deleted? One might say that it's an eyesore, and one might also say that it serves as an excellent example of how one can have a bad time if one is so vehement about being childish and refusing to learn. Both points are true. What say you guys to which should be favored?
Eh... I dunno. I guess purposeful deleted is fine.

Return to “Purposeful Deleted”