INCLUDE ZM AS WELL? EVEN NMRiH?? O3O?!

Sometimes, threads or posts should be deleted, yet still hold some purpose, such as exemplification. In such cases, they will be moved here, so that they are not to be considered as actual occurrences of their respective forums, but can still be viewed for whatever alternative reason.
Ihere123
Posts in topic: 12

INCLUDE ZM AS WELL? EVEN NMRiH?? O3O?!

Post by Ihere123 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:01 pm

If this is the Zombie RP (i dont get what RP means), then ZM and NMRiH is Zombie games as well!

ZM = Zombie Master
NMRiH = No More Room in Hell

I wonder if i can talk ya about these games? O3O?

Dark Me: NO, YOU CANNOT!!!
Me: Fine! =3=

Noah Ivaldi
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $410
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=696
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:44 pm

RP = role-play. Go read the "How to Use/Play" guide in the rules and guides.

Discussion about other games goes in Spam. This forum exists for members to start, operate, and participate in role-plays of the "zombie" variety.
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

Ihere123

Post by Ihere123 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:21 pm

well, i gotta tell you this: ZM and OC are not RP zombie games. But since it says "zombie", i thought i put the dicussion about it here.

Me: What is ZM and OC?!
ALL MEs: Zombie Master and Obsidian Conflict!!!
Lonely Me: *slurping Caprisun*

K
Posts in topic: 9
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:24 pm

They're both source engine mods. If you want to discuss them or any other gaming elements in any games that aren't Seinvocc, you are free to do so, but this is not the place. Again, this is where people come to play exclusive zombie RPs. In other words, Seinvocc members make up stories and characters for zombie games and play them here by writing them. Discussion about other games goes in Spam. I'll move this there for you.
Again, please do yourself a favor and go read.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Ihere123

Post by Ihere123 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:09 pm

i dont read it sorry.
it's always the same thing as all the other reader guides...

K
Guild:

Post by K » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:40 pm

It's not even remotely the same. Seinvocc is vastly different from all other RP forums. This can be verified by RPing veterans who have been on hundreds of sites. Please, go read it. If you can't bother to apply any effort, you are not fun to RP with. Please apply effort.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Ihere123

Post by Ihere123 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:41 am

Well, RP's not my type of thing anyways...
i want adventure and action
of course, i like some RPs, but i still dont like em
AND, maybe i'll read it when i have the time. Right now, im busy

K
Guild:

Post by K » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:29 am

You're saying that RPing isn't your thing when you haven't even tried it. We don't just have little side-stories that are run by one or two people with bullshit limits. We have a much more open-ended, continuous, collaborative RP. It's as adventurous and action-packed as you make it.
Anyway, this site is entirely RPing. If you read up and decide that you're still too lazy/biased/whatever to try it, let me know so that I can delete your account. An inactive account is clutter in the site's database.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Ihere123

Post by Ihere123 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:58 pm

uh huh...so...
this forum is sht to me then...? l_l?
why u telling me to join in this forum, when i can just talk to my MEs in youtube? they can talk where they can u know?...

K
Guild:

Post by K » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:07 pm

I very specifically said that you should join here if you want to learn to really RP. As in, you know, something that's interesting, creative, logical, fair, and worth reading. You're 17. You should be mature enough that you want to do something that's cool and collaborative. If you just want to sit there and talk to yourself on websites so as to bore everyone else and signify that you belong in a rubber-walled room with a straightjacket, that's your own dumb choice.
Again, you have two choices: 1) Grow up, learn to RP correctly, and be awesome, or 2) keep acting like a lunatic child and quit the greatest site on the net. If you're gonna' be lazy/stupid, you have no one to blame but yourself.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Ihere123

Post by Ihere123 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:21 am

...you have lost my nerve...
Why you care about me and my MEs?
you can say what you want, but calling people lunatics? this ain't a forum no more, no!
it seems to me like it's one of those forums that says "man, you don't even make sense"
To you, i don't make sense, but to me i make sense. You don't even get one word im trying to say here anyways.
So, why im still talking? Well, for your information, i don't really care if people are talked like shit, but me and my MEs? That's a whole different story!
Now look here: i have made my choice, and you don't even get the word meaning "FUN"
Yeah, that's right! im trying to have fun before i die of age or something. So, all that crap of your words here are like one of those piece of rubbles that has been thrown away.
Seems like you don't understand people, and jump to conclusions like saying "I don't know what you're doing, but you're not doing it right"
Well, as you may know already, you can't control people, they control themselves. You can't just make him/her do the same as you. Of course, this forum is all about RP, but as i said before i barely know RP myself. And all that RP in this forum is like a fanmade, so imma say "that's dumb!" Oh wait! i know! Maybe we call the newcomers Dumb! Yes! That's a great idea! Hello, newcomers! You guys are dumb! Well, you forgot one thing: They have an idea that you don't even have.
So, i do what i please, and you do what you please. Once again, i don't understand serious people like you. They just don't get what im saying...

Incubators

Post by Incubators » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:17 pm

I am a new comer to this website and I have been treated with the utmost respect and given directions when I have asked for them. Your evaluation is based on bias, since you, yourself are very confrontational with moderation staff.

Perhaps if you tried to be more accepting of the fact this is a roleplay forum and made some form of effort to join in with the general genre of the forum, rather than trying to enforce your beliefs onto the rest of the forum, you'd find people having a better opinion of you.

As far as 'calling people dumb' I was not once called dumb and I struggled to navigate the forum and know where to post. I was simply guided along because I was willing to listen and take advice. Rather than simply make myself a problem because of my poor comprehension.

Aeris Cloudspark
Posts in topic: 6
Guild:

Post by Aeris Cloudspark » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Allow me to set a few things straight.

If you think something's fun that we don't necessarily care for, then fine.
But for us, this is fun. So don't get on our case for insulting what you enjoy when you're doing the exact same thing.

Think of this website as a game. If you want to join in, you have to play by the rules.
Most importantly, if you want us to take you seriously, then you have to take us seriously.

Savvy?

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Damn straight. That's how we do things, here. We don't just say, "You're stupid," simply because you disagree with something or don't get something. We do not have any problem, however, with calling a stupid choice what it is. A decision to be rude, refuse to learn anything, and make hypocritical, biased, unfounded accusations is clearly a foolish choice. Moreso is it a series of bad choices. Specifically, it is a series of choices that signify that there is no practical chance of you returning and learning.
I would normally just delete such a thread along with her account. What do you two think, though? Part of me wants to keep this somewhere just so that I have verification that I'm not the only one who says that any problems that one has on Sein are one's own fault. I can't imagine this fitting into Forum Issues, though. What do you think? Delete it, move it to the Purposeful Deleted, or what?
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Aeris Cloudspark
Posts in topic: 6
Guild:

Post by Aeris Cloudspark » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Just let it be for now. I'm willing to give her the chance to come 'round.
If she doesn't say anything after a few months then just delete it.

Return to “Purposeful Deleted”