Waking up wet

Sometimes, threads or posts should be deleted, yet still hold some purpose, such as exemplification. In such cases, they will be moved here, so that they are not to be considered as actual occurrences of their respective forums, but can still be viewed for whatever alternative reason.
Alexsys
Posts in topic: 42
Money: $300
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=63
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64
Guild:

Re: Waking up wet

Post by Alexsys » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:37 am

Alexsys put the scrubber brush away and let out the water from the bathtub and stepped out of it now clean and refreshed. She looked around the bathroom for a towel but couldn't find one.

She opened the door a little bit and poked her head out.

"umm...hello...miss?"She looked around for the lady that was helping her. She smelled the aroma's of the cooking that she was doing and her stomic growled. "it's alright after i dry off and get dressed we'll eat okay"She smiled talking to her stomic.
I AM THE 15 MEMBER OF ORGANIZATION XIII EVEN THOUGH THERE'S THIRTEEN MEMBERS I AM AN EXTRA MEMBER THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW SO THAT I WOULD BE A SURPRISE!!!!

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:22 pm

"Oh, of course~!"

In moments, Clarise came into the bathroom with the outfits.

"Oh, where are all the towels . . .? Well, here . . ."

She set the clothes down on the sink counter and opened a little closet-like thing, which stored some spare towels. She grabbed a big one and handed it to Alexsys. Much like its owner, it was soft and warm, yet completely functional.

"Here, you dry yourself, then we'll put the Dancer's Costume on first~!"

Apparently, whatever she was cooking was fine on its own, for now. Cooking isn't normally something to be multi-tasked, but some things allow it.

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:05 pm

She walked in and grabbed the towel. "I didnt really look around I'm sorry" She rubbed her hair dry. "What's a Dancer Costume??"She dried her body and she was still kinda cld but not as much as she was before she had a bath.
I AM THE 15 MEMBER OF ORGANIZATION XIII EVEN THOUGH THERE'S THIRTEEN MEMBERS I AM AN EXTRA MEMBER THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW SO THAT I WOULD BE A SURPRISE!!!!

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Another giggle proceeded.

"Oh, it's all right, sweetie! The Dancer's Costume is this one. It makes you a little faster, lighter on your feet, and gives some nice defense." ^^

Clarise held up the outfit of the red skirt and the bra that came with it. She then held the outfit up to Alexsys to see how good it would look on her.

"Aww, so cute~!" ^^

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:59 pm

"Oh that's it okay"Smiles taking the clothes. "Ill get changed and be out in a minute okay"

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:56 am

"No problem! I'll go tend the food~!"

Again, Clarise flew out to do as she said. Energetic + calm? This lady was hard to figure out. @_@

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:52 am

Alexsys closed and locked the door.

"I'm still wondering why she's doing all this...maybe she's going to do something bad to me or sell me as a slave!"She looked around. "Maybe that's why she wanted me to wear this...so that i'd look nice for some wierd guy to come and buy me!!"She was freaking out. "But why would she do that...she let me into her home she's making food she let me take a bath...maybe she's just a really nice person and likes to help people"She smiled and started to put the clothes on.

"Yeah that's it...she's just really nice and likes to help people"she looked in the mirror after putting on the clothes. "I still think it looks wierd that im just wearing a bra with a skirt...it looks like i took my shirt off and i haven't finished dressing yet?"She opened and unlocked the door still drying her hair.

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 am

Clarise had a feeling that Alexsys had just finished or was about to finish putting the Dancer's Costume on. Call it a woman's intuition? Something like that. She bolted over to the door.

"Aa, you're adorable~!"

She promptly hugged the cute girl in the costume. Yes, hugged her just for being cute. No one ever accused Clarise of having a normal, textbook personality.

"I set the Scholarbane, the other outfit, just on the other side of the sink, there, so let's see how you look once you're all done."

Just like that, she was back to cooking.

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:01 pm

She gasped when she got a hug then stood there a little cofused as she ran off. "A hug...?"She stared then walked back into the bathroom and closed the door. "That was a little wierd..."She took off all the clothes and picked up the otther outfit. "Maybe i can just combine both outfits...so that i dont have to pick?"She put that outit on anyway just to show it to her,

She opened the door and walked out.

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:07 pm

*Clarise was again at the doorway in a flash.*

"Aaaaw! That's even cuter! You took the Dancer's Costume off, though; I figured that you'd wear the dancer's bra under and the skirt over this outfit, but you look good in anything, honey." ^^

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:23 pm

"Oh really well then ill go back inside and change i just watned to wear this to show you what it looked like ill be right out"She closed the door and walked back inside.

She went in and put on the other outfit just like she said. Then opened the door and looked at her.

"Do i look good?"She was blusing a little and looking kinda emberessed.

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:44 pm

"Of course, of course."

She checked the food while Alexsys changed one last time.

"D'aww, you're adorable!"

Another hug proceeded. I swear, this chick is, like, bipolar or somethin' . . .

"Your name was Alexsys, right? Are you hungry?" ^^

She quietly treaded to the kitchen again, as though simply gliding. She gestured toward the small table with chairs around it in the corner that was closer to the entrance than the kitchen, then the slightly smaller table that stood between the couch, rocking chair, and lounge chair, all positioned to be able to watch the television (presuming that to be what the box was) and eat simultaneously.

"You can sit wherever you'd like, sweetie."

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:49 pm

She walked over to the chairs and looked at them.

"Why are you helping me...im just a stranger and you took me shopping and let me take a bath and now you're feeding me...are you going to hurt me!"She hid behind a chair looking scared.

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:05 am

Clarise simply giggled. How ridiculous, she thought, figuring that Alexsys was just playing around.

"You're silly, Alexsys. I fixed some clam-shrimp stew and garlic crab salad, along with steam-baked killer mantis steak with lemon juice. Which would you like to try first, or would you rather make a dish as you see fit?" ^^

She held a glass plate out for Alexsys to come over and accept, if the latter option was chosen. In her other hand was a good-sized bowl for the same purpose.

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:41 am

Alexsys stared at the bowl and plate then at Clarese. then she walked foward and grabbed the bowl.

"What's a killer Mantis??"

Orgo-member-XV

Return to “Purposeful Deleted”