Waking up wet

Sometimes, threads or posts should be deleted, yet still hold some purpose, such as exemplification. In such cases, they will be moved here, so that they are not to be considered as actual occurrences of their respective forums, but can still be viewed for whatever alternative reason.
Alexsys
Posts in topic: 42
Money: $300
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=63
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64
Guild:

Re: Waking up wet

Post by Alexsys » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:44 am

She stared at the steak and pulled it off the fork. "Thank you..."she stared at it and then threw it into her mouth.
I AM THE 15 MEMBER OF ORGANIZATION XIII EVEN THOUGH THERE'S THIRTEEN MEMBERS I AM AN EXTRA MEMBER THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW SO THAT I WOULD BE A SURPRISE!!!!

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:04 am

"You're welcome." ^^

At first, there didn't seem to be much flavor. A little lemony taste, but not much else . . . That didn't last long, though; after the first quarter-second or so, the flavor hit like a ton of bricks. Er, well, in a good way. It tasted sorta' like beef, actually, but more like pork, with the flavor radiating off it, thanks to the lemon juice. The texture was more like pork chops, too; almost a crunchy texture, but still tender and meaty. This was a real treat of a meal.

"Do you like it?" ^^

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:29 pm

She was still chewing it and making mmmm noises savorying all the tastes that she felt in her mouth when she finally swallowed it she seemed a little sad that it was gone.

"That was the second best thing that i have ever tasted!"
I AM THE 15 MEMBER OF ORGANIZATION XIII EVEN THOUGH THERE'S THIRTEEN MEMBERS I AM AN EXTRA MEMBER THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW SO THAT I WOULD BE A SURPRISE!!!!

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:38 pm

"Why, thank you! I told you that it was good! The second-best, huh? What's the best?" ^^

She took Alexsys's plate to go get her a steak, too.

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:02 am

"Sea-Salt ice cream from Twilight Town...maybe i should go and find some right now?"She looked at clarise. "But back to what i was talking about are the other places that you were talking about far away?"

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:09 am

"Oh, I love sea salt ice cream! Hehe, your favorite, huh?" ^^

She brought Alexsys a nice, big, juicy steak.

"Oh, they're not all far, of course. The Abyssal Sea is to the south. In fact, this, the Shallows Village, is built over the west side of the sea's north shallows. The beach that you were on classifies as part of our village boundaries, then the border between it and the beach of Nature's Artifice is just to the east of that. North from us is the Lunabell Fields, and just east of those lies the Void Meadow."

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:11 pm

She stares at the steak then back up at her. "Why do all those places have scary names...the Abyssal sea and Void meadow..."She started to cut the steak up into smaller pieces trying not to drool all over it.

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:02 pm

"Scary? Well, I don't know about that . . . The Abyssal Sea is abyssal because the waters are all black, and it's incredibly deep. The Void Meadow is devoid of significant life or anything, aside from the Hydra Yggdrasil, a giant tree in the middle of it . . ."

Clarise sat back down and took another bite of her salad. Garlic and crab go really well together . . . Of course, garlic goes really well on any meat, especially shellfish, so that kinda' figures.

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:41 pm

"How would people get to these other places...if thier not far away do they walk to it?"She was eating steak piece by piece and not stopping till it was all gone. When she finished the steak she sat back in her chair and pushed the plate away. "Yuumm..."She had her eyes closed and she licked her lips.

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:05 am

"Oh, some walk, some run, some fly, teleport, swim through the air, drive, jump- Don't ask about that one; I don't really get it, myself. There are tons of ways to get around. Unfortunately, the teleporters are down, so people can't just teleport between the Guild World, this village, and the Meidkuad castle whenever they want. Nothing's really too far away. Ooh, you sure ate that quickly! Would you like some more steak, more stew, or some salad? Go ahead and take a bite of mine to see how you like garlic crab." ^^

She got back to eating her steak.

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:06 pm

"No thanks i'm full already that was as much as i can eat for a while now"She smiled and looked around. "Well...i can't fly or jump far enough and if i did i wouldn't be able to go anywhere anyway casue this is all new to me...im a stranger and lost"

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:38 am

"All right. Oh, it's not a problem; no one ever gets lost, other than in the Mythic Thickets, because simply heading in one direction for long enough will get you somewhere, so that you can know where you are and where to head. It becomes so much easier with a vehicle, but a lot of people enjoy walking around. I wonder if I still have a world map lying around . . ."

((-that will never be completed, at this rate . . . >_>))

Clarise sat and thought there as she ate her scrumptious vittles. Maybe in that one drawer, or perhaps in that closet space . . .

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:58 am

Alexsys wwalked over to a window and looked outside. "Maybe i should start walking then...does it get dark here?"She looked at clasrese. "Like at night time does it get dark or does it stay light out??" She was serous about the question since she lived in Twilight Town and it was Twilight all the time there.

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:01 pm

At first, Clarise didn't get the question. She sat and thought with a befuddled look for a moment, but her face lit up once the expoundation hit her.

"Oh, yes, it does. Well, it's already getting rather late, so you'd still have to take a torch or the like to get to Meidkuad, but you could just as easily stay the night here, of course." ^^

Clarise finished her food, then got up to get some more stew as she contemplated her world map.

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:17 pm

"Stay here...you'd let me stay here but you already let me clean up here and eat food i couldn't possibly stay here...that would be taking advantage of you and i dont want to do that"She was looking outside at the sun going down past the ocean making everything look orange outside.

Orgo-member-XV

Return to “Purposeful Deleted”