Waking up wet

Sometimes, threads or posts should be deleted, yet still hold some purpose, such as exemplification. In such cases, they will be moved here, so that they are not to be considered as actual occurrences of their respective forums, but can still be viewed for whatever alternative reason.
Alexsys
Posts in topic: 42
Money: $300
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=63
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64
Guild:

Waking up wet

Post by Alexsys » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:35 pm

She was floating and rocking back and forth.

"What the...what's wrong with me why am i rocking so much"She held out her hand and felt the familier coolness of liquad. When she opened her eyes she saw that she was floating on something a type of driftwood and was being wisked to a shore close by.

"Where am i? Why am i in the ocean??"Now that she was awake she was able to kick toward the shore and got there faster then the ocean tide's would push her there. once she got to shore she crawled off the driftwood and layed down on the sand it was warm compared to the coolness of the water. She was laying there feeling gratful that she hadn't drowned being asleep on the driftwood.
I AM THE 15 MEMBER OF ORGANIZATION XIII EVEN THOUGH THERE'S THIRTEEN MEMBERS I AM AN EXTRA MEMBER THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW SO THAT I WOULD BE A SURPRISE!!!!

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:08 pm

A member of the village noticed the all-washed-up girl and walked over to her. "Hey, are you all right?" She would ask, staring at the girl with a curious gaze. The woman had fine brown hair, woven back into a short braid. Her eyes were the color of dark brown, and they showed no alarm. She was dressed in regular attire, a simple gown the color of pumpkins and freshly fallen leaves, and a cream-colored petticoat, her feet bare.

((They're not on a beach. They're in the middle of a road that's made by a bunch of wooden planks.))

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Alexsys was laying on the ground stareing at the girl. Alexsys sat up fast and crawled away a little scared that the girl would hurt her or something.

"Wh-who are you! Where am i!!"Alexsys was hugging the only thing she had with her a bag holding stuff inside that Alexsys's hasn't checked yet.
I AM THE 15 MEMBER OF ORGANIZATION XIII EVEN THOUGH THERE'S THIRTEEN MEMBERS I AM AN EXTRA MEMBER THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW SO THAT I WOULD BE A SURPRISE!!!!

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 am

((I am sooo sorry. I could've sworn that this was already replied to. I'll clean the extra stuff up for you and get this going. Truly, sorry for delaying this. Next time that someone forgets about your post, don't be afraid to put something like the following in a new post:
((BUMP))
By posting to a topic with anything, it's moved to the top of the list of the most recently replied to topics, and stating that your post is a bump, just like what you see above, indicates that the post was forgotten and should not remain that way.))

"Whoa, it's okay, sweetie. I'm Clarise, a member of the Shallows Village, right over there."

She pointed off to her left and behind at the village.

"You're on the northern beach of the Abyssal Sea, just outside my home village. Why don't you tell me your name, then we can go through the village and get you all dried and taken care of, and we can sit and discuss how you got here over a cup of warm tea, hm?"

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Alexsys looked over to the village that the girl pointed too then stood up feeling the wieght of the water in her clothes.

"That would be nice..."Seh squizzed out some of the water out anyway just so that she was completly wet. "Oh and my name's Alexsys nice to meet you and thanks for not taking my things..."She still hugged the bag anyway.

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:37 pm

"Mhmhm, Alexsys? Pretty name, sweetie. Oho, take your things? My, aren't you a silly one? Come on, dearie; let's get you cared for."

The woman's soft hand enveloped one of Alexsys's warmly. She gently tugged the girl to the village, so that they were right along the broadway.

"Keep your eyes open, sweetie. Tell me if you see some new clothes or something that you'd like."

Just off to the left and a little distance in front of them, a stall with some pretty, floral dresses and skirts could be seen. Down the road some more and on the right were some other clothes, it seemed, but it was hard to tell, from this distance. To the immediate right, though, was a shop that sold swimsuits.

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Alexsys was following her looking around at all the clothes. "Umm...what about the clothes im wearing if i get new ones what will happen to these...i like these"She put on the backpack and looked at all the clothes.

She didnt look at the dresses and skirts cause that wasn't something that she usually wore she tried to see what the other clothes were but they were still far away. "What about those? I can't see them from here"

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:56 pm

"Hehe, silly, I'll just hang those out to dry! Oh, the McInnes family sells all kinds of cool clothing, depending on your tastes. I like the more traditional looks, as you can see, but you may like those." ^^

She guided Alexsys toward the mentioned stall. At this point, a couple outfits could be seen a little better; one of them looked much like Alexsys's cloak, while another looked more like a shirt with a small skirt, from here. One appeared to be a lavishly ornamented tunic, while another appeared to be a suit of mail (just the upper body armor). There seemed to be quite the variety beyond those, too.

"Oh, some of them can be a bit expensive, but they're all good deals, from what everyone says."

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:16 pm

Alexsys let go of the girl's hand and walked up to the many clothes and started to shift them around looking at all of them. She picked up the one that looked like her coat. "I like this one but i already have one and since im on a beach i'd proabably be hot in it anyway..."She put it down and picked up the shirt and skirt one. "This one's preaty...and it would keep me cool here"

"I'll take this one...oh wait a minute..."She frowned. "I don't have any money with me though..."she sighed and put the clothes back.

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:50 pm

((I can't for the life of me find the pics that I was gonna' use . . . The first pic is of the outfit that you grabbed, while the last two pics are 1. a small pic of the whole outfit and 2. a close-up of the top.))

"Oh, that's a nice one. You have no money at all?"

She asked this empathetically while grabbing another outfit off the racks to show to the soaked girl.

"Does this look nice?"

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Alexsys looked at the one that the girl showed her. "But...it doens't have a shirt two it...i'd wear it but i dont feel comfterable just wearing a top like that maybe if i was going swimming but not walking around"She stuck her hands in her pocket and felt something.

"Oh...what's this?"She took out what she felt and pulled out some money. "Woah...guess i do have money?"

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:07 am

"Hmhm, silly, the bra comes with it, and it's not like it shows too much. Take a look around; no one's going all crazy just 'cause a bunch of girls are wandering about in small swimsuits."

Indeed, many of the women that were walking the broadway were wearing some very revealing attire, mostly swimwear, but nothing whorish, and no one took them as such.

"Besides, I'm sure that you can get another top to go over it, if you want."

A man from the next stall over called out to them.

"Yo, Jack said that he'd be back in just a minute, a'right?"

"Oh, thank you, John! It's no rush, sweetie; take your time." ^^

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:19 am

"Okay.."she took the clothes that she had with her. "I want these one's but...i'll feel better wearing it with a shirt over it so.."She went to a rack right next to the one she was just at and found a plain white shirt. "Aha found one!"She held it up and it was her size.

"This is all i need i think right?"She held the clothes up to herself showing the girl what she looked like if she wore it.

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:49 am

"Hehehe, yes, that would be very cute, but, if I know Jack, that's no ordinary tee; it's probably some sort of super armor that will cost more money than can be found in this village!" XD

Clarise had a gleeful giggle-fit as she thumbed through some more outfits.

"Oh, what of this? I wonder what special stuff this has . . ."

She held a white dress shirt with a red ribbon to match the skirt of the previous outfit, in addition to a smooth, black blazer.

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:40 pm

She gasped and grabbed it. "That's it! it's perfect!"

She hugged it. "It kinda looks like the clothes i have on right now But...how much is it going to cost though"She was serching through the clothes looking for price tags.

Orgo-member-XV

Return to “Purposeful Deleted”