Waking up wet

Sometimes, threads or posts should be deleted, yet still hold some purpose, such as exemplification. In such cases, they will be moved here, so that they are not to be considered as actual occurrences of their respective forums, but can still be viewed for whatever alternative reason.
NPA
Posts in topic: 42
Guild:

Re: Waking up wet

Post by NPA » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:10 pm

"Aww, I'm so glad that you like it! Oh, it probably costs an arm and a leg, but don't you worry about that; we'll just have to ask McInnes once he gets- Jack, there you are! Come on over here; I brought you a customer!" ^^

"Oi, Clarise, another one? What would I do without you? Ahahahahaha!"

*The man was standing at Alexsys's side in no time, although not so close as to make her feel uncomfortable . . . Okay, maybe a little too close.*

"What can I do ya' for, little missy?"

"Jack, she's rather young, and she may take that the wrong way . . ." xD

"D'ah, right! I mean, uh . . . How may I help you?" ^^;

*Clarise giggled and grabbed Jack's arm, then whispered in his ear for a bit."

"Oh? Hm . . . Is that so? Hum . . . Heh, not surprising . . . Right, right . . . Aww, of course, of course . . . Yeah, exactly. You've got it, sweetcheeks."

"So . . .?"

"Hmmm . . ."

*Jack was obviously doing quite a bit of math in his head very quickly. He stopped, gave a melodramatic thumbs-up, and announced,*

"THREE HUNDRED!"

*Clarise stood there, gaping in astonishment.*

Alexsys
Money: $300
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=63
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 am

Alexsys scooted over to the girl and hid behind her.

"300? 300 What...?" She hid behind the girl scared that hewould do something crazy.
I AM THE 15 MEMBER OF ORGANIZATION XIII EVEN THOUGH THERE'S THIRTEEN MEMBERS I AM AN EXTRA MEMBER THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW SO THAT I WOULD BE A SURPRISE!!!!

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:01 pm

"Kahaha! Bones, little lady!"

"Jack, thank you so, so much! I'll find a way to make it up to you, really!"

Clarise hugged Jack, shelled the cash out, and hugged him again.

"Dont be ridiculous! This way, they're gifts from us both! Bahaha!"

"Jack, you're such a softie! Thanks again! Come on, Alexsys, how about you thank Jack for the great deal and we go get you changed?"

"D'aww, gee, 'tain't nothin' . . ." >/////<

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:00 am

She looks at him.

"Thank you Jack"she smiled and gave him a small hug.
I AM THE 15 MEMBER OF ORGANIZATION XIII EVEN THOUGH THERE'S THIRTEEN MEMBERS I AM AN EXTRA MEMBER THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW SO THAT I WOULD BE A SURPRISE!!!!

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:46 pm

"D'aw, you're welcome, lass!"

He gave her a little hug back, then let Clarise gently tug Alexsys toward the back of the stall and onward (right of starting point; to the west).

"Come on, let's get to my house!" ^^

She gave Jack a little kiss on the cheek on the way by, then brought Alexsys to her house, which was just up the street that was behind Jack's stall.

"Come on inside, sweetie." ^^

Inside, the shack was very cozy and warm, with a sweet scent floating about, much like cedarwood. Everything was neat and tidy, and there weren't many furnishings, but the little chairs and couch looked awfully comfortable. There was a little box that looked like a television, and a bigger one that must have been a refrigerator. The kitchen area, which was in the northeast corner, was small, but not too much so, as it seemed to have all the tools of the trade. Next to that was a door that led to another room, and there was a door on the southern wall, just across from the kitchen. Everything was decorated with some little flowers of various colors, a sort of subtle, yet floral look.

"Go ahead and throw those soaked things off, and I'll hang them up outside. Make yourself comfortable, cutie!"

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:04 am

"W-will anyone be watching..."She puts her backpack on the floor and she looks around nervously just in case anyone was looking.

She stood near one of the walls away from a window just in case. She sat on the floor so as not to get any of the furniture wet untill she took everything off but she started with her shoes and socks.

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:48 pm

"Of course, not, silly! See those double curtains on the windows? They're polarized curtains, each polarized a different way, so putting one of each kind atop each other blocks all light from passing through. You're fine, sweetie." ^^

Clarise walked over to the kitchen and got something going. It didn't occur to her how difficult it is to speak while undressing, of course.

"I don't suppose that you have any idea what a great deal Jack gave us, do you? Ohohoho . . ."

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:04 am

She had already taken off her shoes and socks and stood up still near the wall just in case the windows didn't work and she had already taken everything off and she was cold.

"N-n-n-no..."She hugged herself and was shivering. "B-b-but i-im c-c-cold..."

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:16 am

"Oh, you poor, little thing . . . Oh, why don't you take a nice, warm bath? That will perk you right up!"

Not really waiting for an answer, Clarise peppily darted over to the door that was across from the kitchen and opened it, pointing to show that another door was just on the right from there.

"The bathroom's right there; you get started while I go hang your clothes up!" ^^

How one could be so energetic and peppy, yet so calm and relaxing at the same time was Clarise's trademark secret. With just that sort of flow that she had, she picked Alexsys's clothes up and glided outside to hang them up. She had already asked Jack to check the material out to be sure that simply hanging them up to dry wouldn't shrink them or anything.

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:28 pm

She ran as fast as she could to the bathroom and locked the door then she reached over to the facets and turned them so that warm water came out of them.

"She's so nice to me...I wonder why? Maybe it's just casue I was laying in the middle of the street soaking wet??"She swirled her hand in the water and when it got to the perfect hight she shut off the facets.

She stuck her feet in and slide the rest of herself in and sighed. "This feels so goooddd..."She sllides all the way down so that she sinks all the way under the water.

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Clarise soon popped her head in.

"There's bubble bath on your right, and shampoo and conditioner are on your left; there's apple and lilac scents, but I can pick up something else, if you'd like." ^^

This was obviously the kind of lady who didn't mind going the extra mile and then some to make guests comfortable, even over trivial things. She'd probably make a great mom, unless she'd spoil her kids, but she probably wouldn't be so overly hospitable all the time . . . Relevance? Erm, none. [/pointlessrant]

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:21 pm

She squeaked thinking that it was someone trying to peep on her only her eyes stuck out of the water when she saw that it was only Clarise she picked her head out.

"O-oh...thank you it's not need I'll use these"She poured the bubble bath into the water and swished around making bubbles. Then she got the shampoo and started to lather it on her hair.

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:38 pm

"Tee-hee, all right, then. Call me if you think of something~!"

Clarise closed the door and went back to whatever she was doing.

Alexsys
Guild:

Post by Alexsys » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 pm

She scrubbed her head and the rest of her hair and dived under the water for the soap to wash out then took out the conditioner and did the same thing with it that she did with the shampoo. After she was done with washing her hair she found a scrubber on the lip of the bathtub and scrubbed everywhere on her body to get off the smell of the sea and other smells that have acumalated.

Orgo-member-XV

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:59 am

Despite the steam, Alexsys could smell something really good coming from elsewhere. Clarise must have been cooking something with a powerful aroma. She could be heard humming a pretty tune around the house. MAYBE SHE'S GONNA' EAT YOU! HIT THE PANIC BUTTON! xD If Alexsys were to listen closely, she could tell that there was a knock at the door, then the humming stopped for some inaudible speech, but began again shortly after that.

Return to “Purposeful Deleted”