Bill's Issues (Again)

Forum-related issues, such as role-playing discrepancies, loading problems, reports of unfair moderation/administration, et cetera, should be posted here. Personal issues and the like should be posted in Spam or a likewise appropriate area, while issues that relate to the site itself should be stated here.
K
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Bill's Issues (Again)

Post by K » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Participation by Emmy, Komo, and Mirage is welcomed. It is not entirely necessary, but you are each free to give input. Others are free to give input only if they believe their input to be truly worth consideration (which sounds like I don't care for others' opinions, but I'm really just saying that most people don't know about the shit that's been going on).

I got these messages after you went to bed:
No no no no. I was moving fucking downwards while you fucking fire at the General who was moving. Its bloody hard to hit a moving target. Unless you have homing or arching beams.
briniasona: And this was in case you fired a beam in the next post. At this point he would land upon the water and immediately begin running for Lei and as he did he would hold his shield blade in front of him. But this time he would angle it. Unlike the last time where he held it flat. This time hopefully if she fired a beam of the Ether Shot it would bounce off the ablative armour much like a bullet bounces off an angled surface. That or he just dodge
briniasona: Keep up your shit and I'm leaving. I have the most patience of all the sein members and mostly all of the esc members. But you're sure as hell pushing those limits
Just try posting without seeing flaws. It works. If you really want to dissect battles that much join advent destiny. They would love to have you around. Probably make you faction leader and luna would praise you for your literacy skills.
briniasona: I'm gonna go to bed. I want you to cheer up and actually enjoy the rping.
briniasona: Loosen up. As people used to always tell me

To begin, hitting a moving target is only hard if you don't have skill coming out your ass, as the vast majority of Sein characters will have. Come on; these people are supposed to be superhuman and thereby superskilled, so you'd expect them to be able to manage something that's readily possible for normal people. Therefore, yes, you did just declare my attack as a random miss.

Secondly, you did just attach three attacks to your previous post, which is bullshit. It's not like I'm expecting you to conform to a set post length, but if each post is twice as long as the last, and when you're attaching attacks to the previous post at times, that's unfair. I don't have a specific rule against that becase it's a form of god-moding, which is, of course, illegal.

I already explained that conditionals such as that are bullshit. You'd not like it if Noah said, in response to one of your missiles, something like this:

Noah parried the missile, unless he would take damage anyway, in which case he'd dodge.

No. That's bullshit. You can't just choose not to get hit and expect people to conform to what you want.

Similarly, I already explained that you have to say HOW you dodge. Don't even give me that shit; I'm not asking you to tell me in every dodge that you flex [insert list of muscles here] to move your bones, thereby crunching your flesh up, then flex said muscles back to spring your flesh back and thereby allow the resilient momentum to be channeled outward and against the ground, thereby allowing the counterforce to push you away from the ground. I'm also not asking you to give similar detail of your verniers every time that you jet around to dodge shit. However, I am asking to give a direction, give a method, just apply some damned effort.

Oh, my shit, ay? Yeah, expecting you to apply some effort, make sense, and play fairly is really unreasonable. I'm such a tyrant. I'm absolutely terrible, or (to further abuse a word that we already hear in every other sentence) horrific. Yeah, that's me. How dare I expect the allmighty Bill to play fairly? Blasphemy. You're about as patient as I am dumb. When I ask someone else to make sense of something, when I ask someone else to play fairly, when I ask someone else to apply some effort, they don't bitch. Teddy did, I explained things to her, and she realized that she was wrong, so she apologized and moved on, like a mature person. You, on the other hand, absolutely come unglued when I point some blatent and abhorrent mistakes. You're so patient, eh? You realize what most admins would have done for this shit, right? They would have a) killed the godmod character off, 2) suspended you, Q) bitched you out endlessly (far more than I), yellow) locked your topic(s), apple) banned you permanently, or 78-leventy dozen) a combination of the above. I've given you chances on chances on chances, and you still can't get over yourself and be fair. Also, no, you don't even have as much patience as Tatsu, Taz, Harrison, or even Steven or Miles. Eze has way more patience than you, and that's all of the members of Esc, now. Oh, no, there's also Boushi, Shiro, and maybe one more, now, all of which are more patient than you.

So, I should just ignore your mistakes? I should just... let you break all the rules? I should just... let you be an exception to everything? I should give you special treatment, let you wave your pride and idolatry around like a flag, and let you parade around my battlefields, my regions, my planets, my site that I worked so hard to make fair? If you believe that, you may as well ragequit, now.

It's hard to enjoy an illogical RP with a godhack. It's really hard. It's not just hard for me to enjoy it; it's hard for most fair RPers to deal with that kind of shit. Shape up or ship out, 'cause no one intends to conform to your senseless shit just because you're obsessed with RPing as the General.

Now that that's shot, I also saw this:
I dodged you're eteher shot fair and square. Please [NAME] just post, you've got the upperhand, you're more skilled, you're a saiyan agaisnt a human. I get it. Can I just go and not worry about having to make my posts as crystal clear as air.

I edited the name out because I told you not to use my real name, yet. Now, I only have the upper hand because (despite the fact that I've spent hours and hours on end helping you with your stats) you insist on making your stats suck big dinosaur balls. You then expect them to be an excuse to have godly abilities, which you were not approved for. I have the upper hand because, yes, I am more skillful. It's not because I'm some DBZ godmod-rapist against someone who's playing fair; it's because I understand the battle, and you are making no sense while being a godhack. No, you do have to be clear. I'm not asking you for even half the clarity that I write into my posts, but you do have to make them legible. You're like a schoolkid who's expecting his teacher to give him an A on his paper when he just doodled all over it to the point that his answers can't even be read. It's not gonna' fly. I'm not going to conform to you, give you special treatment, be way too lenient to you, when I'm being fair to everyone else, and I'm not going to stop being fair to EVERYONE, so get it through your damned head, grow up, and PLAY FAIRLY.

Now, look, Bill: You've already admitted that you get in a "He's mine; don't touch him!" mindset, when it comes to G. The fact is that it's your idol. You are obsessed with it, and proud of the General and your obsession. For crying out loud, it's drawings and words. You are worshipping something that YOU put together! You are absolutely compulsed to god-mode as General. You are so weak-minded, you haven't gotten your head out of your ass to play fairly. You just want things to go your way, just have your General and eat everyone else, too, just have whatever you want. You have two options: 1) Get over yourself and your idolatry and conform to the fairness of a multiplayer, forum-based RPG, and get along just like everyone else. 2) Continue to squirm about on the ground, hold your breath until you turn blue, and scream your head off, then ragequit like a little bitch and go try to find another site that has a tiny fraction of my patience and accepts your god-moding, proud, illogical, obsessive ass. Yes, I'm unsulting you, you little wimp. Stop complaining that you're being insulted and just wake up to the fact that the insults are RIGHT, and thereby things that you need to CORRECT. Got it memorized?

JennyMalin
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by JennyMalin » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:09 am

That is so cool.
Fun to read, you are really good at this and doing a great job!

K
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Post by K » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:15 pm

That's not at all what I expected to see when I noticed a post in Forum Issues . . . Figured that it was gonna' be someone else complaining that the site has no activity while, you know, contributing no activity . . .
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Willow 01
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by Willow 01 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:04 pm

Yes there is very less activity on site, or we can say no activity.
Em new here to learn something new, hope so that in future I can learn from this forum.

Return to “Forum Issues”