Bill's Inventories

Sometimes, threads or posts should be deleted, yet still hold some purpose, such as exemplification. In such cases, they will be moved here, so that they are not to be considered as actual occurrences of their respective forums, but can still be viewed for whatever alternative reason.
K
Posts in topic: 41
Guild:

Re: Slains Weapons

Post by K » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:33 pm

No, you had stopped replying to it long before he was unfairly killed (and, by the way, wasn't locked-out until I was unfairly banned). I reminded you, so you made anotehr post to the topic, but you immediately forgot again after I replied to that.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Posts in topic: 21
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Post by the General » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Uhhh. Sorry, lazy ztreaks happen
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:54 am

[Updated]

Yup, added catagories and prettied this up, plus all the spelling and shit should be gone.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Better. English still has a couple problems, but better. You have to say why the armor is ablative (i.e. what it's made of that gives it a property of ablation), and tone it down a bit, perhaps changing the "1-5" to "1-3" or so. In addition, it can't block everything. I'd suggest making it able to block physical attacks, metaphysical attacks IF they're directional (i.e. the aurablast or fireball has to be able to run into the shield), and not magical attacks, as of yet. Also remember that many attacks, especially of the metaphy catagory, are unblockable, anyway.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:33 pm

@:You have to say why the armor is ablative (i.e. what it's made of that gives it a property of ablation)

Response: How the hell should I know. Real life ablative armour is made from heat resistant ceramics. This is probably some sort of resin that's coated on the sword. Resin that gets real hologramed after each battle. Sure let's go with a resin

@: "1-5" to "1-3" or so. In addition, it can't block everything

Response: In mobile suit gundam seed and seed destiny. Laminated armour which is a type of ablative armour can stop 1-5 direct hits from a standard partical beam based beam rifle. I simply took that number and mirrored it. It not that unfair, especially when the Generals natural defense is so low.

@: I'd suggest making it able to block physical attacks, metaphysical attacks IF they're directional (i.e. the aurablast or fireball has to be able to run into the shield), and not magical attacks

Response: It stops physical and energy based attacks. And physical appearing attacks that are directed. So if. A beam or fireball is shot at the General and he blocks it stops it. If an attack like the Slain Shot is used the ablative armour is hit and the general will be injured. Just like a sheild it can't stop things that it can not block
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:44 pm

1) Make a decision and at least TRY to make it sound like it's good, please... >_>
2) Fair for a game =/= fair here. This is a giant crossover. In the SSB series, doesn't it seem like Bowser, for example, should be stronger? Doesn't it seem like Ike should be faster and more skillful (Course, they really jacked Ike around...)? Mewtwo should hit harder, no? Ganonbitch should be even more of a strong tank, no? Sure, if you were to play them by their stats from their respective games., but characters have been augmented so that (depending on skill) they're all equal. Furthermore, what's fair in Gundam =/= fair in Super Mario =/= fair in Metroid =/= fair in FF =/= fair in FE =/= fair in DBZ =/= fair in Dissidia FF =/= fair in Disgaea (if it can even be called fair, after a point), et cetera. Point: 1-3 blocks before reparations is fair for a beginning weapon, HERE.
3) Um, you basically just said what I said, but in shit terminology... For the last time, "energy" is not an attack type. EVERY ATTACK IS A TRANSFER OF ENERGY. By definition, actions, be they attacks, defenses, utilities, or whatever, are energy transfers. Physical energy is energy. By the same token, an "energy beam" (such as MILES's) says nothing. What KIND of energy? "Uh, energy!" <- That means nothing. Seriously, man, it's basic, middle school science. If a beam of metaphysical energy (i.e. the same kind of energy that's transferred in a punch or kick, but in a different form) hits your shield, that's a directional, metaphysical attack. It came from a direction, not the center of your body or anything, and it's metaphy. Got it? No. -sigh- Just... I'll keep an eye on it.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Faith
Posts in topic: 5
Money: $300
Guild:

Post by Faith » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:11 pm

SkyGrasper With Aile Strike Pack

With Aile Pack Equipped

Aile Skygrasper With Optional Sheild and Beam Rifle

Showing The Aile Pack Disconnecting

Model number: FX-550+AQM/E-X01
Code name: Aile Grasper
Unit type: atmospheric support fighter for use with GAT-X105 Strike Gundam
Manufacturer(s): PMP (Propulsion & Machinery Progress); Morgenroete, Inc
Operator: Earth Alliance
Powerplant: Faith's Ki and Mana + Aile Strike Pack's Battery.
First deployment: February C.E. 71
Accommodation: pilot, in standard canopy-style cockpit
Equipment and design features: radar and heat sensors, range 1000km; 3 x hardpoints for docking with Striker Packs
Fixed armaments that use faith's ki and mana: 4 x 50cal machine guns housing 15000 rounds; 2 x machine cannons housing 4000 shells, mounted on wings; beam cannon, mounted on main body able to fire 20 shots; 2 x missile launch bay houses 12 missiles 4 of each type, mounted underneath wings, each bay hold 12 missiles.
Optional fixed armaments that operate using the packs electric power: 57 mm high-energy beam rifle, power rating unknown can fire 20 shots, mounted on right wing; 2 x beam saber, stored on AQM/E-X01Aile Striker pack; shield, mounted on left wing. the Pack has such a powerful weapon that it has to draw the energy from the battery, meaning it can only be fired a limited number of times.

Technical and Historical Notes

The FX-550+AQM/E-X01 Aile Grasper configuration mounts the GAT-X105 Strike Gundam's Aile Striker pack. The Aile Striker pack adds to the speed and mobility of the Sky Grasper. Although beam sabers are stored on the Aile pack, they cannot be used by the Aile Grasper. However, the Strike Gundam's beam rifle can be mounted on the right wing and used for added firepower.

Although the GAT-X105 Strike Gundam's Striker packs allow it to operate under various mission roles, the switching of the Striker packs is a major problem. Normally, switching a pack during battle requires returning to the Archangel for a swap out. To minimize this downtime, the Earth Alliance develops the atmospheric support fighter FX-550 Sky Grasper. The Sky Grasper is an agile fighter on its own, but its main mission is to deliver Striker packs to the Strike Gundam on the battlefield. The Sky Grasper comes armed with a beam cannon, two machine cannons, machine guns and missile bays. However, it can also use the Striker pack armaments, allowing it to function as a powerful independent air unit. A space use variant, the FXet-565 Cosmo Grasper, is also produced.

On 13 February C.E. 71, the 8th Fleet transfers two Sky Grasper units to the Archangel. After landing on Earth, ace pilot Mu La Flaga uses the Sky Grasper as his main unit to replace the space-only TS-MA2mod.00 Moebius Zero. The second unit is piloted occasionally by Cagalli Yula Athha, and it is destroyed on April 17 when Tolle Koenig attacks Athrun Zala's GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam. Mu continues to use his Sky Grasper unit until he upgrades to the Strike Gundam. The Sky Grasper remains in the Archangel's hangar for more than two years, and Mu once again uses it in C.E. 74 during ZAFT's invasion of the Orb Union, codenamed Operation Fury.

The Missiles it fires

Explosive

This is a basic missiles that has a hard protective casing filled with explosive. It is fire at the opponent and can be remotely, proximity or impact detonated. A Phase To Upgrade is available.

SledgeHammer "Hammerhead" Missile

The Hammerhead Missile is a missile that is made from a lightweight yet extremely durable metal known as Duranium This thick steel missile is meant for ramming through defenses and other attacks. It deals heavy blunt damage, is hard to take out and can be used as a shield for other missiles or the SkyGrasper itself. After its success with the General, the Hammerhead Missile was scaled up for ship and mech suit combat. The Scaled up version was renamed the SledgeHammer Missile.

The Metaphysical Energy Missile

The Metaphysical Energy Missile was developed as an anti armour weapon. Upon hitting the target the MEM releases a small pulse of energy that travels around the whole of the target damaging any exposed point. This missiles can be remotely, proximity or impact detonated.
Last edited by Faith on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Here Comes Faith
phpBB [media]

The End Is Nigh
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Metaphysical damage. Got it. Its ammo limit is what?
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Faith
Posts in topic: 5
Money: $300
Guild:

Post by Faith » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:43 pm

[Edited]
Here Comes Faith
phpBB [media]

The End Is Nigh
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:57 am

3 times, then it's no good forever, or what? I mean, if you intend to have them work on a 3-shots per battle system, say how they recharge.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

King Erik
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Post by King Erik » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 pm

[Updated]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Oi... Please actually LABEL your damned ship, to begin.

Positron junk: Your description suggests complete destruction. That's like complete creation; even if incredibly limited, it could not be applied without being overpowered. That's why I can only approve something that claims to be an antimatter if it simply transforms the target matter into a classically unusable form, move them elsewhere, or whatever else that can be regulated. If you in stead mean that it breaks the electrons and positrons down into even smaller particles, that theoretically means that you have a super atom bomb in every hit. Think about it: Atom bombs work by splitting an atom's nucleus. Yeah. Can you guess where I'm going with this?

The Phase-To Upgrade is locked, for now.

I love how you are still trying to pull off an anti-everything ability while excusing it with a weakness that's actually a strength. Kill the anti-beam shit.

The radion shit sounds awfully overpowered. You're basically expecting me to approve something that can supposedly one-shot any living creature? Really, Bill?

Polaron Howitzer: More antimatter shit, eh? See above.

By the way, Columbus was not the first to discover North America, by far.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:09 am

What's the point of having a super warfar based frigate meant to take on an army of a zillion soronian if it doesn't have weapondry that's gonna do the job right. And who's to say that positron, polaron or even radion will have the same effect in the houcm universe that is does in the real world. Ts a ship also, and a battle class at that, think about it, would it really be fair if Lei's tiny little Switch Construct was more powerful?
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Did I say that thw Switch Construct had to be stronger? No. I said that you're FUCKING LV1! Duh, man. If those things are going to be weaker in Houcm, why don't you write descriptions for how they'll work in Houcm? You know, like everyone else on the damned site? For crying out loud, Bill, I'm tired of this. Did it not occur to you that, JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE, it can be designed to take out a zillion of your little bots, but it can be weakened to be FAIR FOR YOUR LEVEL? Exactly how many times do I have to tell you that before you get it through your thick, weasely head? I said that you could have a ship from startup IF YOU MADE IT FAIR. You don't have some inaliable right to be better than everyone else. I'm already being nice by allowing you to even start with one, rather than telling you that vehicles shouldn't be starting inventory, and that everyone should have to earn them. I'm already allowing more than others would, so don't act like I'm being so damned mean to you when I ask you to make it fair.

By this token, I deleted your new post, since you're (yet again) RPing with unapproved shit.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:02 pm

I've edited so its fair.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Return to “Purposeful Deleted”