Getting a start

The wide road down the center of the village is rife with all kinds of shops that sell a lot more than just souvenirs and seashells, though you can get those, too. The people of the village take turns at discretion with the markets daily, so you can never be sure just what is available on a day-to-day basis.
Keyfie
Posts in topic: 58
Money: $297
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=965
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=966
Guild:

Re: Getting a start

Post by Keyfie » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:17 pm

As long as it gets what we need I'll be happy Keyfie thinks to himself as he follows her. "If you don't mind me asking, but how long have you been engineering? Did you learn it all yourself or were you taught?".
Inquisition
phpBB [media]

Conversing
phpBB [media]

Battle Theme
phpBB [media]

NPA
Posts in topic: 65
Guild:

Post by NPA » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:43 am

((I'll make the new thread on my next turn, as this post and your next will be the conversation that occurs as we go down the broadway. Sorry for the delay, by the way. The computer situation is not yet resolved, and sharing this one doesn't work out to let me configure my schedule as desired.))

Lots of both, really. My parents got me started. At first, I was much more interested in reading fiction, actually. One day, they made a working replica of a comic book superhero's transportation disk, my at-the-time favorite, Erwin Mozenaerth Pulse. It was my seventh birthday. Needless to say, I was inspired, and that led me to lots of self-teaching along with paying greater heed to my parents, which eventually led to apprenticeship under Uncle Jerry. Mom and Dad's personal library was more expansive than Uncle Jerry's, but he was more skilled, so it was a good way to broaden my perspective. Eventually, I attained a more independent status, since we were at the point at which he was learning almost as much from me as I was from him. How about you? Where did you learn what you know?

Loth
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by Loth » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:30 pm

n○n_A black spider web magically appeared in the same space as the vehicle, swallowing them both into oblivion!_n○n

K
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by K » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:43 pm

-I immediately zip forward out of a grey portal, dragging the vehicle behind me. I let it go just a foot in front of where it left and allow its inertia to leave it cruising forward.-

Hey, I've got it under control, he'll be fine eventually, he'll be riddled with ailments but won't feel a thing, I'll get him fixed up, you're already healed, he might end up being deposited in another dimension, sorry to take your new client from you, there's a pouch with money to compensate the items that you lost plus interest, I got most of them back, and you're safe to travel. Later!

-Wasting no time, I vanish instantaneously.-
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

NPA
Posts in topic: 65
Guild:

Post by NPA » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:55 pm

*~Celle righted herself and checked around herself to assess what K was referring to.~*

Ah, shit . . . Geez, that hurt. Good thing his healing's so yummy . . . Fuck, okay, well . . .

*~No longer talking to herself, Celle decided that she didn't particularly feel like extracting those pearls without a spotter, at the moment, so she turned back home.~*

Return to “Village Broadway”