Bump and a Crash

This southern beach of fused light and darkness is bathed in consistent twilight. It is enchanted by an ever-present moon, Sidu, and its solar counterpart, Jek. The waters are as black as the rest of the Abyssal Sea.
Bianca
Posts in topic: 43
Money: $300
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=237
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=238
Factions: $
Guild:

Bump and a Crash

Post by Bianca » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:20 am

The dark waters of Chaos Beach were quiet. No disturbances, merely the gentle crash of waves flowing in and washing off of the bright lit shores. Suddenly, from the sky something was shot lightning fast into the water close to the shore, resounding a loud PLUNK. It bubbled under the water for a while till a green haired girl burst from the top, a dramatic spew of dark water around her.

The girl coughed, obviously surprised by her surroundings. Her delicate white shoes reached for the bottom sands but found none; she was just short of a landing. If she fell any closer to the shore, she was sure to have broken something. Quickly she swam to the shore where she sat and coughed out sea water for a while.

This was Bianca, her journey upcoming. From her home, she performed a ritual...a ritual to take her away where her Mother Nature still resided. And after many attempts of this, she finally disappeared off the face of her universe...to join this one. But along the way to landing in a dense forest, there was a bump in the transportation system and Chaos Beach was where she had to land, in the pitch black waters.

K
Posts in topic: 9
Guild:

Post by K » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:45 am

-I smirk widely, not that anyone can see me. I teleport unnoticeably back to my mansion. As Bianca is making her way shoreward, she sees something else rocketing through the air. It shoots diagonally from above the beach, so she sees it coming. The problem with it is that it appears to be heading straight for Bianca. Lucky her, no? Fortunately, right as it is almost right in front of Bianca's face, it becomes evident that the grey glow around the object belies the size of the object, which lands with a huge splash beside Bianca.-
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Leilani
Posts in topic: 49
Money: $315
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=37
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=38
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=187
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:46 am

Leilani surfaced from the spot in no time, then looked around. She was able to reach the ground after just a moment. She stood on the seafloor that she could barely reach (Don't you love stilted feet?) and stared at Bianca.
"God helps those who help themselves. Mind if I help myself to some food?"

Peaceful Girl (girly side/quiet, shy side; sorta' main theme)
phpBB [media]

Rockin' Machina (work/travel)
phpBB [media]

Blazin' Battle (notably action-packed battle or notably challenging work)
phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:57 am

The green haired girl stood there in the water for a moment looking at Leilani with wide surprise. She blinked nervously but said nothing as Leilani just stared at her...and after a while Bianca felt a little self conscious. Perhaps what was in front of her was not a human but...a doll? Voice coming out anxiously, Bianca asked, "Umm....h-hello? Are you...okay?"

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:20 am

"Yeah. Are you?"

Lei looked down at Bianca's kicking legs. Why doesn't she just move a little more shoreward? She's only a few feet away from being able to just stand on her toes.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Bianca blushed, wondering if all the people of this universe was so curt in their words.."Yes, I--" An incoming wave cut her words off as she drifted toward the shore a little. Her toes touched the sands below and she backed up to stand. "Yes, I'm fine...after I get out of the water. Join me?" Then she began to walk toward the drier sand.

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:35 pm

((Nowhere nere. Leilani is one of the least talkative on the site, second only to Laola, so far. xD))

"Okay. Who are you?"

Lei advanced toward the shore easily. The waves didn't carry her as much, but she was already standing comfortably on the ground. Viera are certainly tall.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:09 pm

She sat on her behind on the soft sand with her hands folded over her knees. From the sand revealed some moss, dried, that gathered around her as if to warm her. "My name is Bianca...I don't come from this world. Are...all people here like you?" She signaled to Leilani's ears. Truthfully, Bianca envied the woman's darker complexion...Bianca herself preferred it, since it was considered beautiful in her native country.

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:39 pm

((Actually, Leilani is really pale. Sorry that I don't yet have an avatar; that's one of the art requests that I know to be destined for indefinate neglect. ^^;))

At first, Lei just stood there, wondering exactly what Bianca was referring to.

"Oh, um, no. I came from a different world, too. Actually, my home planet is in a different galaxy in a different universe, and probably in a different dimension-intersection. I've only been here a few days, so I wouldn't know. I initially met a hume girl, then a guy who is everything, then I met some manner of cyborg on Guild World. The one guy told me about the regions of the planets and said that these worlds have a ton of things, so I'm guessing that there are plenty of different races."

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:58 pm

"Oh...that's a great thing then." Bianca gave a smile at her statements, happy that the planet was so diverse. With her right hand, she untied her laced white shoes and pulled them off. She placed them close by her, then dug her toes into the sand. The sand was not as warm as she expected it to be...then again it was the moon that always shone, not a hot sun. "This place is very beautiful...and very different from where I am from.."

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:17 am

((Well, both, really, but since this sun is only as strong as this moon, yeah, you're also right.))

Leilani simply nodded. After considering it for a moment, the viera sat beside the pretty hume girl.

"This planet is called Houcm. How did you get here, and where from?"

Leilani normally said no more than necessary, but K had planted here by this Bianca chick for a reason, right?

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:47 pm

"From a place called Fuukora. It's a place surrounded by many beautiful trees, water and wildlife...Ive been working on a ritual to get me out of there for a very long time." Describing Fuukora made it sound like she was a madwoman running away from such a place. "I guess it finally worked.."

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:02 am

Leilani thought about this for a moment. Was that description really voiced as a complaint? She knew about wanting to break away from a place that one has been in for too long, but were the actual aspects of it appalling to this girl?

"Oh? Just what drove you away from such a place; do you dislike nature?"

This girl seemed to be rather down-to-earth, which classically contradicted a distaste for nature. She had no idea.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:34 am

"Oh...no not that at all." Bianca paused, nervous. It wasn't that aspect in the least...in fact if she were broken away from nature, she surely would......"I just loved adventure...and everywhere there it was familiar. Nothing changed...so I had to change." Her lips gave a gentle smile, hoping this was understandable..
Last edited by Bianca on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:06 pm

((Airika? Really?))

Lei... didn't repond, actually. Her conversational skills were either limited in its magnitude or restrained in her utilization. Either way, she just moved on.

"Did you mean to come here, or were you unable to perform a more disignated transportation?"

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Return to “Chaos Beach”