Try my crappy game

Everything else goes here. Just be respectful, of course, but RP rules don't apply.

Given the fact that it was made in two hours, how would you rate it?

1) Ugh.
No votes
2) Meh.
No votes
3) It was ok.
No votes
4) Kinda fun.
No votes
5) Super fun.
No votes
6) OOH LOOK A BIRDY
100%

Total votes: 2

imaginamagica
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Try my crappy game

Post by imaginamagica » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:03 pm

So today my GD teacher had us do a one-day game challenge. We were to take what we knew about ProjectFun and make our own game. I've attached mine, so download the file (I promise I'm not some crazy internet virus person trying to steal your credit card numbers or whatnot) and then click on "One Day Challenge"

Space to fire bullets, L/R arrow keys to adjust aim. You have 60 seconds to get as many points as possible.
The farther the bubble is, the more points its worth.

Have fun~
Attachments
BubbleBird v0.zip
Made by Lucy Tibbits, but DigiPen technically owns it because it was made with the ProjectFun program.
(381.76 KiB) Downloaded 187 times

K
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Post by K » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:51 pm

I have slightly mixed feelings, here. On one hand, I'm a hardcore gamer, so part of me is whining that there's no strategy to the game, that it's a simple matter of trajectory manipulation in order to optimize shot-score ratio. On the other hand, I know that it's just supposed to be a little doodle of a game, and it was made in just two hours. Hence, I'm cutting off that first hand.

. . . . .

That hurt. It makes it harder to type, too. Anyway, pretty good job! I probably couldn't do that in two months, especially not single-handedly.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Watevrfloatsurboat
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by Watevrfloatsurboat » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:09 pm

That was actually pretty good. It's not like it's some game that took months to make, I wouldn't even know the first thing about making it. It's especially amazing because you made it in just one day. :D
"We are all a little weird, and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."-Dr. Seuss[/color]

K
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Post by K » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:16 pm

Hey, Lucy, I don't have this file to replace. If you still have it, you can edit the first post, delete the current file that isn't there, and re-attach it. Otherwise, you or I can delete this thread.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Return to “Spam”