Sister ships of the ANV Andros

Sometimes, things go wrong. Some people make characters, then drop off the face of the planet, and others die or otherwise disappear. Whatever the case, we have some characters that are ready to be played (or really close), so we have their character information here. If you already have at least one character (and thereby have proven that you are capable of using your own creativity), ask about taking control of one of these characters. Of course, you'll be given a chance to edit things before they're approved to add your own touches to things, but, if you're going to completely turn the character around, just make a new one.
Zyphos
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Sister ships of the ANV Andros

Post by Zyphos » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:21 pm

The ANV: Life Cruiser: Leviathin

This “ship” is comprised of a gigantic sperm whale, a gondola, and a hive of special bees. Despite the picture this ship cannot actually attack. What it CAN do though is fly. The whale’s stomach is filled with a very special hive of bees that produce not only honey but also methane gas. This allows the Leviathin to float around like a balloon. The bees, while being six times the size of normal bees, are harmless as they have no stingers. The simply gather necter and fly in and out of the whale via special pores in its skin. The Leviathin is Zyphos’ favorite meathod of inland travel.

The ANV: Life Destroyer: Gorgon

This ship is comprised of a massive giant squid (three times the size of a normal giant squid) with a cannon on its head. The Gorgon can be signaled to attack at sea or to crawl on land and strike. However, the vast amount of food required to feed the beast, mean that it spends 95% of its time hunting.
"They called me a traitor, but what they did not realize is this is not my country anymore. Now, my only loyalty is to my crew and to the sea."
Time for a fight!
phpBB [media]
A crew of traitors...
phpBB [media]
The cold command
phpBB [media]
A prayer
phpBB [media]

K
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by K » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Approved, though I really don't see why you can't fit this into the other topic . . . -_-
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Return to “Character Adoption Center”