Transcience Chronicles

Character backstories and generic information, such as height, weight, and appearance, for Houcm characters are here. There is only one Houcm character per account. If your char was not made/born in Houcm, please explain how xe got there.
Jules
Posts in topic: 1
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=504
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=505
Guild:

Transcience Chronicles

Post by Jules » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:37 pm

I have decided to keep a sort of travel diary, a chronology of whatever befalls me. Everyone has told me they would be delighted to hear stories of my exploits and events. I may not make it back in proper condition physical, so I should document everything in case someone recovers my text. This is my third volume; the first was of my life in my world familiar, the second for my time in a realm prosaic, and this for my account existential of my recent alteration locational.
To begin, I shall establish my identity fundamental and history essential. I am known as Julianna, nicknamed Jules. My existence physical has made the mark of 20 measures annual. My appearance physical can be described as such:
My units optical have irises crimson. My hairs are of a coloration silver-white. My color dermal is red-tinted and primarily white. My height extends 5 feet, 8 inches.
Given my features observable, one would expect my status tribal to be that of a selkie. One would be correct in part, but one can not guess my heritage factual. I am not the offspring of a clavat and a selkie, but of a selkie and a yuke. My father, Ankulanem, specialized in magic possessive. His expertise was of a magnitude monumental. He and my mother, Mimi Rah, had fallen in love and were willing to live in chastity for it, with knowledge fundamental that yukes and selkies are of incompatibility physical. One day notable, their crystal caravan was ambushed by monsters of power incredible. My father, the leader informal, was brutally struck by the onslaught initial and received wounds fatal. At that moment, he had completed a thought path to perfect a power pseudo-celestial. At the battle's end, his dying body physical was sacrificed so that a manifestation metaphysical could possess my mother. This manifestation extended his existence so that he may have magic-assisted knowledge carnal of her, bringing my life to her just as his ended. An side-effect unaccounted for was a necrotic curse that the method inflicted upon my mother. She lived long enough to give birth and take a part in my upbringing unusual, during which she taught me of her skills in weaponry, namely of rackets, archery, swordsmanship, and polearm-bearing, though I also have skills natural in bludgeoning, being part yuke, then succumbed to death when I was of age 7. Hence, I matured in transcience, spending most of my time in Lueda and Shella, being a hybrid uncanny of a selkie and a yuke.
I set out to be a crystal caravaneer early in life, much earlier than most others. I was an exception special due to my lifespan unpredictable. All the sages of all the tribes gathered at one time for my analysis existential. They could not determine how long or how short my life may be because I have always been unable to be scanned. They let me join other caravaneers, so my transience became a lifestyle beneficial; I was already wary and knowledgeable of the land traversal. Our adventures were usually pleasant and always interesting, but I did not wish to overplay them. After several years, I was starting to grow tired of my world monocontinental. I required experiences foreign in a locale unknown to me. In order to take me to a new realm, the sages could open a portal, but required a magnitude large of force physical to propel me through it strongly enough. They conspired with me so that Dahxnil, my nemesis, would witness the portal open while he and I were in battle heated. He was to throw me into the portal, intent to be rid of me, with his throwing abilities powerful. Either I would make it through and my home world would fend Dahxnil off without me, or the villain vengeful would follow me into the realm novel, thereby giving me what I wanted and ridding our land of a terror frustrating. He chose the latter, but I did not see him follow me into this dimension upon my second dimensional transfer (This was uneventful. A wizard from the realm that we had arrived in cast a spell to simultaneously banish us for reasons unapparent only a few days after we had arrived.), so I believe that he is no longer any concern of mine.
One may notice my way of speech habitual. I often use adjectives after the nouns that they describe. It just comes naturally, most of the time. It is due in part to my fascination historical and studies since times natal of Alhanalem, my favorite figure historical. He was known to do the same, but he was also known to pronounce all “al” and “le” sounds as though they had short “a” sounds, like his name. I do not subscribe to that quirk oral.
This concludes my past significant. Henceforth, my entries will consist of occurrences in this new realm, which they of the dimension-intersection previous called "Seinvocc."
Business Typical

Infinity Puzzle

Govern the Stars

Return to “Character Bios”