Dimensions Traveler, Louise.

Character backstories and generic information, such as height, weight, and appearance, for Houcm characters are here. There is only one Houcm character per account. If your char was not made/born in Houcm, please explain how xe got there.
Louise
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Dimensions Traveler, Louise.

Post by Louise » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:40 am

Name: Louise Avaro(given by Julien Avaro, his adoptive father.)
Race: Human
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 132 lbs
Appearance: With dark-brown hair and crimson red cat-eyes. At first glance, he looked pretty intimidating and/or at the same time, suspicious. Being what might be the only Higher Witcher, stripped most of his cheerful, love-able personality. He would unconsciously reacts with monotonous, unexciting voices that might hurt the feelings of whoever is talking to him.

((I decided to change the story, yet again BUT, at least this time I can put most of the parts and scenes together, to make it fit and, uhm immersive I supposed. By the way, the places or planets I'll mention is actually located in the same universe with what might be two different galaxies. Also, an Earth-like planet is in this universe too except there's no cockroaches in it.))

He was sent to an orphanage named Orfanó tis Poikilías(which held children from variety races and species. Orphans of Variety - Translated from Greek.) when he was a baby, grew up there along with some other kids which two of them considered as brother(Rudolf) and sister(Reina) to him. The home was owned by Mother(that's the name btw, or at least, that's what she want the children calls her. Sealbhóir Aigne peoples that can alters one's imagination, without harming or making them feel high or something.) that also have a daughter that works there too, named Sister(same reason.). Those two altered the visions of every child in the orphanage, so instead of seeing what different races everyone is, they'll just see one, which is a human like Louise. Basically, everyone that is in that dimension(ugh, long story. It's of course, ambitious, universe-scale lore. I got it on paper but I just couldn't make sentences out of them.) was shown to be human because for some reason, human is like one of the weakest beings in THIS world, so Sister decided to give Louise a uhm, special treatment?

Louise was 8, when Reina(Ble Ouranó peoples. Sky Blue, translated from Greek) was bought along with Noafret(the Namnyeo Chuni. Hermaphrodite, translated from Korean.) and was transferred into a brothel in another planet called Technití Noimosýni(Artificial Intelligence. Translated from Greek.).
The planet's iconic attractions is the technologies the Daonnakind possesses, futuristic yet vintage style building designs with white, golden and bronze as their iconic color of choice, robots with Artificial Intelligence specially created for social interactions, game shows, sports, and so much more. Technití Noimosýni's attractions reaches out to variety of alien civilizations from nearby stars outside the solar system with the help of Avyhm Druyhnertue(Av-hiem Drui-ne-tu), one of Neodrek's well-known noble family, by sending out messages, advertising what the planet has to offers.
Time goes by and three months later, Rudolf(Kaua peoples. Wolverine, translated from Hawaiian.) and two other kids(Gabrien from Khmer-Mon tribe and Reeve, an Adhmaid Elf.) met the same fate, bought by a knight from a semi-magi medieval planet where magics are filling the world, creating new world for humankind. Reeve were trained to be an archer for his well known accuracy and talents in archery, while the other two were made into laborers.((Well, the planet somehow filled with magic, resulting in the existence of Dwarves, High Elves, mystical creatures as well as monsters-- basically a fantasy world. At the time when the Trio-child(Rudolf and the other significant two) arrived there, the world was already in a great war against each races, eventually acknowledged the existence of the fourth race that'll destroy everything else with their power to control the sun.)).

Louise was sad. Few seasons has gone by(he's probably 11 years old at this point), most old faces was bought away but new faces still comes in. Xizad(Xýpnisa peoples. Woke, translated from Greek.) and the other two of his friends, called Louise and his friends to play football. Louise refused the invitation but eventually gave in to Xizad's persistent persuasions. ((but unknown to most, was inflicted to Vampirism when he was a child and retain his youth. No one knows how old he is but he's woke as fuck. Before he was sent to the orphanage, along with his two friends, Zriress(who's also a Xýpnisa, inflicted with Vampirism.) and Ytzonk(a Ghoul that follows Xizad around.))

---few days before Xizad and his friend was sent to Poikíla Orfaná---

A steel wagon, carried by a huge turtle creature that flies through space, filled with children where Xizad and the other two was visited by an unknown figure, asking him a favor to keep a mysterious gem, and pass it to someone when he arrives at Poikíla Orfaná. The gem will guaranteed freedom to that person by going through the Fences. In return, he'll get a better life as well as to his friends. Those three agreed and keep the gem before arriving to their destination.

Those three planned the football game to purposely lose the game to Louise, gaining him some courage and self-esteem to go through the Fences to find his brother and sister. After the game, Louise was surprised on how he managed to win and was complimented by all of his friends, exactly going as Xizad's plan. That night Xizad exposed the plan to every children in the house and everyone was packing stuffs for Louise. Xizad gave the gem to Louise and run through the Fences, and never look back so Sister won't caught you.

"What?! Sister told us never go near the Fences, and you want me to go through it?", said Louise, shocked from Xizad's idea, though after explaining the uses of the gem, which will grant him the access to jump through((I still don't know what to call this one. Right, let me try summing it down as short as I could. There's an alien race(Neodrek) that dominates the galaxy they're living in. Avyhm Druyhnertue or known as O Sylléktis(The Collector, translated from Greek.), one of the highest noble family of the race, love collecting landscapes of planets that has any sort of life form in it, Druyhnertue family has left the Neodrek society and fulfilling Avyhm's dream of collecting landscapes from the whole galaxy. His brilliant scientists created a dimension, that act like say, a bottle, where Avyhm can pick whatever he's very passionate about and put them in the bottle, whole the rest of the thing existed, the part that stayed in the bottle, stays in bottle. Unless, of course, if you have the gem, you can travel to any collections Avyhm has collected.)) the dimension.

((Well I'll probably gonna show everything in a comic forms and of course I'll color it. I'll post the colored version here, and the B&W on Facebook or something))

Being complimented, self-esteem build up, lead him to jump through the fence eventually. Didn't run without a fight, Sister found out about Louise's escape and she's trying to stop him. Jumping from a dimensions to another is physically impossible, so a key is need to be safely ''transported'' to another dimensions and he got all of it and managed to jump through. His legs hit the ground and literally fell into the ground, leading him to another space-bridge that shows lots of Avyhm Druyhnertue's ''collections'', and he was pulled to a prehistoric looking world.

He fell from a safe height onto a beach. Looked left and right, still confused. He went straight to the jungle and met with various of scary, giant creatures. Running away and fell on a pretty steep cliff and into a river. Passed out yet still alive, floated towards the edge of a riverbed that surrounds a field that has a weird yet familiar looking, invisible Recreational Vehicle in the middle of the field. One individual walked towards Louise and took him to the RV. There he met Julien Avaro, those two girls' name I still haven't decided yet(name them for me is optional.), and Athens that looked like a Transformer robot thingy.

He eventually woke up, greeted by those four people(maybe three but who cares), talked a bunch and at some points Julien talked about the key Louise had in his bag which is the gem. Julien took his old gem that looked exactly like the one possessed by Louise. Asked where he got it from, and like, nevermind. Go out and play baseball and stuffs.

===I'll stop here because I haven't think of the rest.===

I think, I'll make a timeskip for Louise, and focus on Julien's adventure. Shits happened, and Louise has to undergo H.Witcher trials. They're being hunted by a very strong forces that prioritized on stopping those four's agenda. Travels to lots of places, Louise took the trials at the age of 12, and succeed. Four rebellion became five, while trying to achieve their agenda, they're also figuring out Reina's and Rudolf's whereabouts for Louise's sake.

aaaaand uhm, well, dangerous, comedic, sci-fi, and uhm, well I don't know. I want to make so much parodies in this one it seems, I hope I won't but ahh I don't now. Thanks for reading lol
Last edited by Louise on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Sometimes, I woke up in the morning I'd tear up and started to feel sick like I'm about to puke out sadness. . . Or maybe I just ate too much the night before, and I really need to go to the toilet now."

"I'd play this while jumping from a dimensions to another." - Louise Avaro (2018)
phpBB [media]

Laola
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $280
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22
Allies: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26
Guild:

Post by Laola » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:28 pm

Haha, pretty silly backstory. I like it.

Some "surprised" synonyms that I can think of are stounded, mortified (That's a bad kind of surprise, with the word suggesting that you're so surprised that the shock to your heart brought you closer to death, you had a near-death experience, or stuff like that, as indicated by the "mort" root word, meaning "death."), shocked, astonished, amazed, stunned, staggered, and startled. Stunned, shocked, and staggered also have meanings for physical conditions, as I'm sure you're aware. By the way, you can write any word and "define" in a Google search, and Google will give some stock definition with some synonyms. It's not always totally accurate, but it can be helpful. In fact, I just checked it, and Google gave the same synonyms that I did! Hah, go fig.

There will be a lot of English errors that I will correct for you, later. Again, I think that it will be helpful for you to keep a copy of the original post, then compare and contrast with the corrected version.
Oh, and you can cuss, here. Just don't fucking make a damned habit of fucking writing like a shit-head all the damned time, stretching out the shitty sentences to be three times as fucking long as they bloody should be, like this one. Oh, right, and respectfully refrain from cussing if you're in someone else's thread and they actually care and have asked people not to cuss, 'cause that's just being polite, even though there's nothing really wrong with it. Again, this information is found in Site Properties in the Site-Wide Rules/Guides.

I have a question, though: Are you trying to allude to .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet? That's what it sounds like.
"Had you any faith, you could succeed tremendously."

Louise
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Post by Louise » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:13 am

Haha! Thanks! :D

Oh ya, of course. :D Oh! I thought 'mortified' means ashamed/embarrassed(search to google translate..)

Okay, I'll try that.
D: Okay! That'll never happen again.

Whoa! I didn't know about that, but no I'm not. Well, the items things almost the same(Twilight Bracelet), also the ability(Aids and hinders?). Mine are different but the concept are almost the same, and I didn't even know about that. D:
"Sometimes, I woke up in the morning I'd tear up and started to feel sick like I'm about to puke out sadness. . . Or maybe I just ate too much the night before, and I really need to go to the toilet now."

"I'd play this while jumping from a dimensions to another." - Louise Avaro (2018)
phpBB [media]

Joanna Larken Shosmyth
Money: $500
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=605
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=608
Guild:

Post by Joanna Larken Shosmyth » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:16 am

Well, "mortified" does also refer to embarrassment/shame, often enough, because embarrassment also comes as a surprise and makes you feel like you're closer to death, so that's not entirely inaccurate, but, yeah, it helps to have a real definition that's based on the actual root word.

No, no, silly. I'm not telling you not to cuss. I'm saying that you should feel free to cuss, and you don't have to censor yourself (like you did above, with the "fu--"). I'm just saying that you shouldn't abuse it, making your posts harder to read or anything. You haven't done anything wrong; I'm just clarifying something for you so that you don't feel like you have to censor yourself in your own thread.

Hahaha, awesome. I love inadvertent allusions. xD
phpBB [media]

Reisuke Amamiya
Abilities: Lighting Control
Inventory: Lightning Aura
Allies: Ikaros
Guild:

Post by Reisuke Amamiya » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:15 pm

How may I be you're partner? i'll kill badies too lol :darksuprise:
Rei

Noah Ivaldi
Money: $410
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53
Allies: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=696
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Welcome, Reisuke! Your character is free to travel with and do things with Louise with no hindrances. Neither of you is to list each other in your allies list because they are both full-fledged characters who just happen to be companions at the time; one is not a designated sub-character of the other.
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

Return to “Character Bios”