Good Fortune

Character backstories and generic information, such as height, weight, and appearance, for Houcm characters are here. There is only one Houcm character per account. If your char was not made/born in Houcm, please explain how xe got there.
Gary
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Good Fortune

Post by Gary » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:04 am

• Name: Gary Snowfoot
    Race: Grummle
    Place of origin: Kun-Lai Summit (World of Warcraft universe)
    Fur color: Tan with black speckles
    Height: 3 foot, 2 inches
    Weight: 74 lbs
My name is Gary, of the Snowfoot family, and I am the worst merchant in the world. Father never let me travel in the caravans. I was always sent off to tend the yaks or do some other meager task. One day, I had enough, so I left. I started my own shop in a town to the south of Kun-Lai. My business never went anywhere. I was told it had to do with my "overly-common stock" and lack of interesting artifacts. Annoyed, I went off in my search for rare luckydos. In my travels I came across a wishing well in an old forest. Inside the well was a beautiful, gleaming gemstone. I had to get my hands on that precious gem. I leaped into the well and grabbed the treasure. When I did, I felt dizzy, weak, and sleepy. There was a bright light as I drifted to sleep. I awoke outside a strange library. I wonder what kind of luckydos there can be found here.
Last edited by Gary on Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Did someone say treasure?

What is a Grummle?
phpBB [media]

What does a Grummle want?
phpBB [media]

Jules
Posts in topic: 1
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=504
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=505
Guild:

Post by Jules » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:53 am

Nice. For the record, folks, a "luckydo" is the grummle term for any sort of trinket that seems to be valuable and perhaps lucky. Grummles, as a race, are quite superstitious, at least in terms of their view on luck. I don't know much else about them, but the wiki says that they're strong for their size and that one product that they deal with is "Kafa," a coffee-like beverage.
Business Typical

Infinity Puzzle

Govern the Stars

Return to “Character Bios”