Bane, The Forge

Character backstories and generic information, such as height, weight, and appearance, for Houcm characters are here. There is only one Houcm character per account. If your char was not made/born in Houcm, please explain how xe got there.
Bane
Posts in topic: 2
Money: $300
Abilities: seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=980
Inventory: seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=981
Guild:

Bane, The Forge

Post by Bane » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:08 am

Bane, The Forge
Bane's parents were both dragon slayers from Fairytale(universe and guild) father was a lightning and mother was a metal. After conception many people brought the soon to be happy parents gifts. The most notable were some of the enchanters brought their abilities and scripted layers of enchantments to safeguard the pregnancy. Unfortunately the last such enchantment stated simple blend those enchantments before this one. This cause an unexpected reaction that all but the husband instinctually back away from. It sent both of the parents to the Houcm Guild planet. His parents quickly adapted joining a guild and becoming prosperous. When bane was born it was very apparent he was far from normal as to his skin was metal. Later test showed that Bane is completely comprised of metal including his blood. Though his nervous system is pure lighting. It didn't take long to figure out that Bane could alter his form. He could forge himself into new forms but only of living things that he understood in depth. Bane spent most of his early years tring to sate his drive to understand himself and what he could do. Learning the forms in depth of many creatures(all those known on Earth). He also spent much time learning weapons as to the fact they were readily available since his parents opened a forge in his early years in Xuten. Bane practiced crafting and began to craft his own new weaponary as well, creating many Corded(applying the effects of whip to normal melee weapons) and also that of caster guns that use special lacrama(ammo that is crefted then must be infused with a single spell or raw elemental type).

At the age of 18 Bane decided that he wanted more adventure in his life and thought that a guild might be a good way. Bane stands 5'10" and weighs approx 250. Due to the fact he is completely metal he is resistant to most tissue damage, but notably Bane takes double damage from acids. While Bane can alter his form he does this with pain and that pain compounds for each addition creature that is being blended in. As well as though he can change his shape and gain traits of some creatures this way he can not change his mass. Bane doesn't typically do well with being ordered around as a mindless pawn either, he tends to be very strong willed. He was also blessed/curse the effects of his birth making him similar to a lycanthrope(ie werewolf) in shape shifting abilities only. His other form is that of a Dragon though it is only 20ft from tip of snout to tip of tall.

K
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by K » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:01 am

Welcome to Seinvocc!

Content-wise, this sounds good! I can't wait to see it in action.

It'll need some proofreading, though. I get it because I'm a good reader and we spoke before, but it'd be nice to see this in a form that everyone can enjoy. I'd be happy to help, if you'd like. Nonetheless, for a rough draft, this is good!
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Bane
Posts in topic: 2
Money: $300
Abilities: seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=980
Inventory: seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=981
Guild:

Post by Bane » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:13 am

I would appreciate all help. I believe strongly in constructive criticism to say the least.

Return to “Character Bios”