One Thicket, Two Constructs And Three Lilith

Like most forests, especially those that are so dense, this one has its fair share of rumors and legends about it, but this particular one has a special significance in the archaic mythology of those who once inhabited Nature's Artifice, and it is still said to be the stomping grounds of more than a few obscenely fantastic beings. Its enchantments constantly shift its geography, giving it a permanent "Lost Woods" effect. Thus, after traveling in it for random periods of time, most prefer to just fly over it.
the General
Posts in topic: 59
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Re: One Thicket, Two Constructs And Three Lilith

Post by the General » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:35 pm

How was that unfair. I pretty much let ashar catch me and then walked to the left.
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

K
Posts in topic: 6
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:41 pm

((Just stop being an ass and just RP.))
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:52 pm

(That was my post. I'm not gonna fight for that turn. He's being sneaky)
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

King Erik
Posts in topic: 13
Guild:

Post by King Erik » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:51 pm

As the General was sneaking around A hammer would drop down from the air. Following the hammer would be Erik who was just riding the hammer after coming from the south. His hammer would slam into the ground behind the General, hopefully attracting the beasts attention.

NPA
Posts in topic: 39
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:26 am

((You know, you sure drop for the sky an awful lot . . . everywhere . . . Are you ever going to give travel details?))

_Although the General's leftward movement seemed to be a pathetic attempt at stealth, Laola seemed to be a sitting duck, so she was to be the victim of the dragon. The tyrant charged forth, passing through the trees like air, and tried to eat the upper 3/4s of Laola._

Laola
Posts in topic: 50
Money: $280
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22
Allies: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26
Guild:

Post by Laola » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 am

*Laola tried to slither out of the way, but her tail was caught at the end. This fucker was fast!*

Muscari, Malva . . .

*As Laola tried to free herself, the flowers formed into urn shapes and started spewing powerful seeds. The foe was under constant fire from all directions.*
"Had you any faith, you could succeed tremendously."

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:09 pm

As the beast had clearly paid no attention to Erik or the Genera, the General would stop in his tracks after feeling the presance of another Construct, something that could only be fealt if the other construct was within at least ten meters of another. the General would quickly turn around

"Erik" he would say.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

King Erik
Guild:

Post by King Erik » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 pm

"Running away as usual. Why cant you just face the fact and accept things how they wer meant to be" Erik would say tapping the hammer on the ground.

As he did a series of symbols on the hamer would glow brown. The earth below the Tyrant Dragon would suddenly lands up towards its head aiming to scewr it. Erik would look down upon the General.

"So as I said, stop fucking around and take action, I know you're better than this" he would say before lifting his hamer off the ground.

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:37 pm

((. . . THAT . . . is why I encourage people to apply some effort to learning proper English and refraining from rushing . . .))

_The misty dragon released Laola after the initial strike. It stood still for a moment, which revealed that half the seeds were phasing through it like nothing. The earth shot phased through the lower jaw, but struck the upper half of the mouth, so it took the damage, anyway. After about two seconds, it ran to Laola and lashed its tail at the vulnerable lilith girl._

Laola
Guild:

Post by Laola » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:21 pm

*Once relinquished, Laola used Quick Run to get away after countering with Poison Frog. When the enemy again attacked, Laola used High Jump to get into a tree, letting the tail smash through it as she used Quick Run again, then Aerial Dodge to fly over the dragon and into another tree. Unsure of what else she could do, she cast a skill to make the plants thorny in an attempt to hinder and damage the foe as it walked and stood.*

Thistle . . .

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:32 pm

"I aint running away, I was sneaking" the General would say obviously getting offended.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

King Erik
Guild:

Post by King Erik » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:35 pm

"Ignoring the entire topic as usual, go on then, run like the little speck you are. Oh and yes, your sneaking is useless by the way." Erik would say tapping his hammer again shifting the brown symbols to red ones.

A small explosion would engulf the Tyrant Dragon, onviously Erik had no care for Laola or just didn't know she was there.

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:44 pm

_The foe ignored the fire-elemental attack that struck it as it chopped the tree that Laola was in down with a swing of its massive jaws. The spikes, just as with the seeds, only seemed to affect it half the time. Its misty body started to flare up, with more mist seeming to evaporate off it, much like it was a block of dry ice that had been dropped into water._

Laola
Guild:

Post by Laola » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:06 pm

*Laola lept from the tree as it was attacked, then ran along some branches through the trees, heading somewhat toward the completely open General and Erik. She focused entirely on growing the thorns in order to at least damage and hinder the dragon more as it seemed to phase in and out of existence, though she had no idea what the mist flare indicated.*

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:33 am

"I'll show you" the General would say tunrinf in the direction the dragon was in and moving towards it.
[He would come into the clearing that was just made from the raging beast and immedietly fire off 2 Explosive missiles (which are supoosed to be the equvilant to a fire attack from the hammer). Hoping to use this as a distraction the General would jet upwards as high as he could go in the thickets to well get a more arial veiw of things.] OOC: This is in brackets cause I'm not sure if it will fly with you.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Return to “Mythic Thickets”