One Thicket, Two Constructs And Three Lilith

Like most forests, especially those that are so dense, this one has its fair share of rumors and legends about it, but this particular one has a special significance in the archaic mythology of those who once inhabited Nature's Artifice, and it is still said to be the stomping grounds of more than a few obscenely fantastic beings. Its enchantments constantly shift its geography, giving it a permanent "Lost Woods" effect. Thus, after traveling in it for random periods of time, most prefer to just fly over it.
the General
Posts in topic: 59
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Re: One Thicket, Two Constructs And Three Lilith

Post by the General » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:33 pm

With the General so close to ashar who was about to get his head bitten off, he would draw forth Banriu ans istantly a massive red aura would form around him this was the first time this would be seen.the General and all his stats unleashed into a single attack would form an aura of raw emotional energy around him. This energy was capable of harm on all levels that made his stats up. The dragon aura that formed around him would be so close to the dragon tyrant that it was almost an instant hit. The dragon aura would with speed equal to the General clamp its mouth down or the attacking dragon attempting to clamp it withing the red aura. Since the dragon was in mid attack it would be difficult to dodge. The General all this time was inside the aura with his eyes glowing red. This was the dragon decapitation strike

Please edit this into the abilities at the top.

Dragon Decapitation Strike

The Dragon Decapitation Strike is an ability that takes each stat and combines them into one concentrated ability that is seen as an aura of pure emotional energy. The Dragon Decapitation Strike add a 1+ multiplier to each stat per every two levels.

1-0
2-0
3-1
4-1
5-2
6-2
7-3

As each level is attained the Dragon Decapitation Evolves depending on the experiences the General has been through.

Level 1

Dragon Decapitation Strike

The Level one strike was the one the General had when he first came to Seinvocc. This is what was taught by Alieth to him and is an uncontrolled form that is only usable against dragons. The aura appears as a massive flickering red dragon. The dragon aura is filled with extreme pressure that is always crushing down upon the General's human body. If the opponent is hit by the strike and the dragons mouth closes around them they will be hit by the full force of the General's stats. The longer they stay in the strike the longer they will suffer. Because of its massive pressure the General to will start to suffer damage after a while.
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

K
Posts in topic: 6
Guild:

Post by K » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:38 pm

((Not writing shit in after approval. Not telling you again. Not letting you tell me how you should be allowed to have something because you just now figured-out a way to make it feasibly fair on the site. When others go from one site to another or otherwise have prior experience, they come up with explanations. Most go with something to the extent of 'I inexplicably lost/forgot this ability(ies)/equipment piece(s) when I was transported to this place, so I'll have to go out an reattain it/them.' Not gonna' let you just break all the rules and do whatever you want on account of your idolatry. Not gonna' let you just randomly write shit in whenever you think of something that you had elsewhere that you want to put into G. Told you that you can have as many characters as you can manage, and they can have anything that you can think of, SO LONG AS IT'S FAIR. Not gonna' let you god-mode, not gonna' let you make shit up or remember it whenever it's most convenient, not gonna' give you special privileges. No.))
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:08 pm

As the dragonic beast attacked Ashar the General would leave two time detonatable missile behind as he moved forwards. He would quickly move under the best and as (yes I moved underit) he did would bring forth his Banriu and swing it summoning a slew of extrenly close range ice shards. His missiles would detonate just as the shard would hit the dragon ensuring a hit. Knowing this world the General attacks cause they weren't magical would mean shit. He would redirect part of his quantum computer to begin developing a particle that coyld be used in a new type of missile.

The followinf things would flow through and would take 10 posts to learn/develope a basic prototype:

Mag Partical

A Mag Particle. Is a particle that carries magical energy, found in places where boundaries between alternate possible realities are thin. Mages are able to control the flow of particles through spells, effectively reshaping the universe as they see fit.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

NPA
Posts in topic: 39
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:12 pm

((Um, no, you can't just develop a new particle without explanation. The RH system just puts molecules together; it can't come up with something just 'cause you want it. That's god-moding. Don't even pretend that I approved this beforehand, either, 'cause I told you that I didn't even know what you were asking; you made no sense. I told you that magic is allowed at any Level by default, but you can't lock yourself out of magic, then just spontaneously come up with something to give you about as much magic as you want. I wouldn't mind if you actually tried to give a feasible explanation and earn it, undergoing some manner of training and such, but if you want to just pick new moves up as you fight, no. Also, quit whining that magical characters have an advantage. The fact that you're ritarded when it comes to dealing with mages is not my fault or anyone else's; there is no "magic is stronger than physics" rule.))

_The giruveganus-like tyrant countered G's move with a groundward headbutt, cancelling the process with some mean damage and a meaner flinch factor. It then spun on its heels to swat G toward the liliths with a tail whip. It then advanced toward the group, phasing through the trees._

((Count your blessings, 'cause it's pretty hard to slide over roots, branches, and brush.))

Laola
Posts in topic: 50
Money: $280
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22
Allies: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26
Guild:

Post by Laola » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:21 pm

*Asher caught General in one hand, as though G was a ball. He set G down as Laola readied some skills and jumped up into the trees.*

Erica, Dahlia . . .

*As the surrounding plants grew flowers all over, which then flourished, the other liliths split and hid in various plants, too.*

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:40 pm

As soon as the General was hit he would not fly backwards instead his jumpjets would kick in and begin flaring with enough thrust to keep him from hurdling towards the lilith. He would summon two explosive missiles and swing Banriu sending out more ice shards. (Don't fuck with me today. I've been just miserable as anyone could ever be. Call me re. Re. Re. Re. Retarded againa nd I'm leaving. Oh and yes the fucking antimatter replicator can generate particles. And the ten piosts I listed is learning. Not everything is learnt from someone else you know. People can discover stuff and that's what he's trying to do. Like he created the radion particle by sheer accident he's creating the mag particle. Oh yeah creating as in making. Not that you'll care you'll just shun me cause I said create. Fucking girls hating me and life not liking me and people backstabbing and fucking bitches of satin)
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Noah Ivaldi
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $410
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53
Allies: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=696
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:34 am

((You bitch at me like that again, and you won't be able to leave. Things aren't all roses for me, either, but you don't hear me whining whenever something doesn't go my way. I told you ten thousand times that I use the original, unbastardized spelling of "ritard", which is Italian for "slow". "Retarded," a bastard word, originated from the illiteracy of some morons who'd heard "ritard" used as a term to express slower musical tempos. Did you ever notice that no one else tries to correct my spelling? That's 'cause everyone else bloody pays attention when I explain that. Therefore, when I'm calling you slow to pick-up on concepts that I've explained and expounded to you more times than you can count, don't even THINK about pretending that I'm just being an ass to you. You heard Courtney; even she had to decide with me, and she was in a hateful mood to me! You can't seriously believe that life is so fucking unfair to you. My room isn't decorated with every anime` figurine, poster, et cetera that I've ever thought about. I have headaches all the time that would kill you, not exaggerating. I have an inexplicable acid reflux problem. I have assholes like you to deal with. When I do something, not only is it unappreciated, but people refuse to even put it to use! When someone tells you that (s)he'll do something, it's generally me, and I do it. In fact, I do things with about ten times the promptness that could ever be reasonably asked of me. When someone tells me that (s)he'll do something, it's a bloody, mother-fucking lie. They all manage to forget about it for months and months, no matter how many or how few reminders I give, and they always act like I'm being naggy and needy when I ask them to get on something that they gave their words on several months ago, something that they were reasonably asked and expected to do, something that they claimed to not mind or even WANT to do. It never gets done. Case and point: Fucking everything on this site. Notice that the modules aren't installed? Were it up to me, I would've spent another God-knows-how-many hours reading those redundant, clear-as-mud tutorials to learn how to code them in myself, and they would've gotten done. Harrison told me to just sit back and let him take care of them. How long has it been? Yeah. Look at how long ago the guild discussion topic was posted. That was because I couldn't get them together on Y!M at the same time, so the weeks and wekks that had already passed aren't shown, and we still couldn't come to an agreement. Why? 'Cause no one would do as they fucking said and act like responsible, mature adults. I got tired of their shit, fired them, and did in one night what they couldn't even bother to log in and THINK about for months. You have asked me more questions about the site than everyone else, including those with far less experience, combined and tripled. The majority of them have been stupid questions that all follow the same concept; I've told you time and again that there are no bullshit rules against particular things just because their classic use is unfair. Lightspeed can be earned and can be fair. Teleportation can be fair rather easily. Adamantium is just another material. Time manipulation can very easily be fair. I'm obviously not going to allow such things as dark matter (by the theoretical definition as the matter that binds our spacial, temporal, and other dimensions together) manipulation, as it'd be an excuse to do absolutely anything, but I've told you countless times that things aren't going to be disallowed and declared to be wholly unfair in any and all applications; that would be limiting others to my experience unfairly. Now that I've explained that to you YET AGAIN, you still don't get it, do you? You'll still ask me stupid questions, and I still won't ban/block/edit/delete/whatever you on account of those stupid questions. You see? You get to be an rude, unattentive brat and still get a better RP site than any other, and all that I get is one overgrown kid on my site. It's not just girls that hate me; more people hate me than I've ever seen. More people hate me right now than I ever WILL see. Oh, people don't like you? Try to refrain from whining like a little bitch whenever things don't go your way, and that may change! Yeah, bitches backstab. It's what they do. I can just about guarantee that my back is more cut-up than yours, and, unlike you, I didn't ask for it. Don't you tell me how miserable you are.
Now, who called the RH system an antimatter replicator, huh? Read your own damned description. You described it as a system that simply forces subatomic particles together until something exists (as though that could have anything that resembles the sort of efficiency that anyone who's less than God would need), not some bullshit like an "antimatter replicator". You can't just throw words around that sound scientific to you and expect me to let you break the rules; I've told you that a thousand times if I've told you once, and I've explained to you that your fucking godmod system is only allowed if it's managed to be fair, not a godhack. Get it? No? Too fucking bad. Impatient though they are, even the Escellsians gave you more chances than you deserved, and you still can't get over your fucking idolatry and pride and just PLAY FUCKING FAIRLY.
Yeah, did I say that you couldn't learn something on your own? Did I say that you couldn't discover stuff? No. I said that you have to actually apply some MOTHER-FUCKING EFFORT! You can't just come up with something and say, 'I want it, so I get it after X amount of time.' It's bad enough that you're expecting me to let you learn something after a count of your posts, which (as we do not regulate post length) could mean as little as 'teh General sat bck and. Watches he was worthless and figures laola is better. Than him and can handle. This,' for a couple posts and some (still undescribed) ice shard volleys here and there. Just expecting me to comply with your variable timeline is bad enough, but to expect me to let you completely invent a new particle just by saying that you're thinking about it for a little while is downright insolent. It's not like you're comiing up with a new combo on-the-fly. It's not like you're figuring a new spell out and just need to concentrate on it and test it out a bit. You're trying to add an entire new particle to your system that'll allow you a loophole for what was clearly established as a weakness of your character. No.
Why do you insist on going against absolutely everything? You're less than 20 yards away from your allies (one of which politely caught you and set you straight from your flight, despite the fact that you had just been a bitch to him) and are hit by a big-ass, dragon tyrant's tail, and you can't just let it be? You have to be able to somehow manage THAT big of a vector in THAT little time just so that you can feel like you're in control?
Go the fuck away, Bill. You are always welcome to come back, but don't do so until you grow the fuck up.))

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:27 am

One

My mental stamina is far beyond that of any human

Two his speed is awesome

Therefor allowing me to while being bashed by the force of a moving tail which I presume to be like getting hit by a car, let's the General react even while getting hit. Oh wait no he didn't react while getting hit he reacted to the hit after allowing him to stop moving. Its nothing wrong, its not a god hack, fuck ness from that game I hated can do it, fox from smashbrothers can do it to avoid being falcon punched off the ledge of a level. Those characters are probably the same level as seins average character.

One problem you have in rping is that you declare hit. Declaring a hit is an autohit.

The General fires a quantum flux temporal teleporting missiles and hits noah. Its illegal in all way. I have to say I fired it at noah. Giving the other pwerson the option to dodge.

Sein/esc/ves/msad/nchu is not final fantasy or fire emblem. We do not stand still and just get hit. Brb family christmas stuff
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:42 am

Ill try for a 3rd time after the family shit. Ill get hit by the dragon and throw in some massive flinch factor so the General can't think or react to anything(autohit) then ill let ashar catch him (becuse you said he directly did something to my character- autohit) and t hen ill have the General do his stuff. If you want we can play this ff style. And I will do things ff style.
Just tell me if you want to do it that way. Hell ill even give the General a HP Meter I don't want to piss you off in anyway. You just have to learn a few basics about rping.
I'm not calling you an idiot. I'm not saying this to upset you. Its just all the site I've ever bbeen on haven't allowed the declaration of a direct hit.

Ill just tel you talk about how everything I said is wrong now

If I say it its not all about me being selfish and greedy. And why can't someone mentally develope something. Okay. If you want me to learn things fairly then you'll be teaching me about quantum theory basics, string theory, quantization, the tachyon particle, positrons, and polaron technologies.

Wait no. Nevermind ill save you all that trouble and look into it all mytself allowing you to spend more time doing things that help the masses iinstead of worrying about me.
Last edited by the General on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:20 pm

((I've told you a thousand times that walking straight into an attack guarantees its success. Should I attempt to do something that you quite clearly have no fair chance to get out of the way from? Should I spend every post trying to counter one fucking move while you launch two dodges and two attacks per post? I'm being NICE to you, you fucking ingrate. If you'd like, I could turn your attempted slide into a combo that could take more than 3/4ths of your health. Yeah, I could do that, and it'd be fair, since you walked into it. Therefore, you have absolutely NO right whatsoever to whine because I'm making you take something that you ran into. I'm sure that you'll spam a bunch of references of other media, most, if not all, of which I can counter with this:
We always see some character slide under an enemy, but do you ever consider that doing so at the shown speed, especially against smarter enemies, is basically begging for a counter like the one that I just pulled? I thought not.
Now, how many times have I told you to stop assuming that I'm modeling things off the standards of another series? How many times to stop bashing series that you know nothing about? Newsflash: Even the first FF game had evasion. They weren't able to provide evasive animations, at the time, but they had evasion to all but the most accurate attacks. FF fans didn't bitch and throw a tantrum whenever their characters took hits, though. Even the first FE had evasion, too, so don't tell me that I'm asking you to stand there and take everything just like your assumptions of some game series. I'm asking you to stop whining when I counter you poorly planned shit. Don't tell me that I need to learn RP basics when you have openly admitted that your other sites are filled with people that NEVER get hit. Don't denegrate me because YOU want to godhack and be able to get out of everything, no matter how you got into things.

Sorry to hear, but don't take it out on my site and me.))

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:23 pm

((Look, it's not like I don't care about you, but that's a problem that you need to deal with, you need to report, you do whatever about. It's not an excuse to come onto Sein and try to be unfair to everyone else.))
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:04 pm

(Pride)

As the attack slammed into the General he would be sent flying backwards his quantum computer which was used tp up his human brain allowing the two to process information at unfathomable rates would automatically. Cause his jumjets verneirs to begin to flar up aiding in slowing his momentum down enough so that Ashar could safely catch him and hold him with his one hand. Releasing himself from the grip of Ashar the Geenral would burst into the sky and pulse his thrusters allowing them to have slight recharges making him hover for a slightly longer than normal. As he was in the sky he would summon two hammerhead missiles latch onto them with his binding tethers and quickly make a retreat for the north edge of the thickets. To avoid walking into shit which he never did before he would hold Banriu below him using it as a sheild.

(Acsended upwards via jets, then used two hammer head missiles to fly out of the dam place)

(Oh and the General can unleash 3 attacks at the same time. Please don't say that he can't do that. Because honestly my 6 year old brother could fire two pistols and kick at te same time. I'm not cheating and for the love of all things holy, don't say my crap can't happen just because I'm in the wrong location and going that way would fly me into the dragon or something)
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:25 pm

((YOU are gonna' tell ME that I'M proud? After blatently proving that I have been lenient with your pride, you're trying that? Really? No one said that you couldn't multi-task, so stop putting words in my mouth. This is, however, a thicket. You can't just fly up out of here because you're too much of a whiney, bratty, bitchy, proud prima donna to fight. I keep telling you to make sense and letting you edit your shit ten thousand times when I could just use your words to make you suffer, but you just have to bitch about everything. Bill, leave. I mean it; do not role-play on the site until you can act at least half your fucking age.))
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:29 pm

s the attack slammed into the General he would be sent flying backwards his quantum computer which was used tp up his human brain allowing the two to process information at unfathomable rates would automatically. Cause his jumjets verneirs to begin to flar up aiding in slowing his momentum down enough so that Ashar could safely catch him and hold him with his one hand. Releasing himself from the grip of Ashar the Geenral would stabd there cancelling the math his head was doing at the time. He would turn to Ashar and shake his head before walking to his right ducking behind thickets as he tried to sneakily make his way around the dragon.
Last edited by the General on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:19 pm

((One more shit-piece like that, and you're temporarily banned. I keep playing ball with you, keep giving you more chances, keep helping you, correcting you in Y!M so that your proud ass can fix shit here so that it's not quite so evident that you're bloody unattentive and repulsively tunnel-envisioned, I spend more time on reasoning with you than all others combined, and you just have to bitch. I'm taking my ball and letting others take a turn, now. Either play fair or get out of my playpen, and I mean now.))
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Return to “Mythic Thickets”