A little insanity never hurt anyone.....

Personal info goes here. Make yourself comfy, 'cause you're not going anywhere! Mwahahaha- Okay, sorry. This is just an area to tell people about yourself, if you'd like. Remember that this is the OOC (out of character) area, so this is for your introduction.
CH
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

A little insanity never hurt anyone.....

Post by CH » Wed May 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Salutations,
I am Misty, though I tend to go by my moniker
Candy Harlequin. A friend of Caleb's from facebook, and somewhat IRL, I got roped into joining the realm by much nagging and nudging from him. About me? Well I am a full-time domestic goddess (translation: stay-at-home mom and wife), a full-time college student majoring in psychology (I am not licensed yet, and I will charge you in game currency for counseling sessions OOC), I am also a gamer (no really? we totally couldn't tell). As you can see, I also have a bit of a silver tongue particularly when agitated. As my ex-husband would say I also love to "murder Rainbow Brite, then run over her with a steam-roller and use her blood for paint." He was referencing that I love to make my posts in color, often doing what I did with my moniker on the whole post. I am capable however, of using no color or sticking to one overall color per post. Color just helps me keep track of things. As for anything else,if you want to know just ask. You will either be given an answer, or told it's nonya. I am a pretty open book, and tend to live my life without regret because there is no changing the past and I don't know the future.

K
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by K » Thu May 15, 2014 12:05 am

Welcome to Sein! Enjoy your stay. I'm sure that you will.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

CH
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Post by CH » Thu May 15, 2014 3:57 am

Oh I will. I am also sure, as are you, that this will become a char account at some point. Just for now I need a way to navigate until my char is ready.

Return to “Introductions”