A simple introduction from me.

Personal info goes here. Make yourself comfy, 'cause you're not going anywhere! Mwahahaha- Okay, sorry. This is just an area to tell people about yourself, if you'd like. Remember that this is the OOC (out of character) area, so this is for your introduction.
Posts in topic: 7
Guild:

A simple introduction from me.

Post by 047 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi, um.. I'm 047.. Ni..Nice to meet you.. I'm a shy and quiet type..but, um.. nevermind..
I'm nothing but an expressionless psycho killing-machine kids that will take your life! Muahaha-- naw, I'm just kidding.

My Backstory Soundtrack
phpBB [media]

I Can't Cry nor Laugh Anymore.
phpBB [media]

Louise
Posts in topic: 5
Guild:

Post by Louise » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Yo! I'm Louise! Welcome to Seinvocc! :D Hahaha! Don't be shy, we all can make friends here. :D Nice to meet you too!
"Sometimes, I woke up in the morning I'd tear up and started to feel sick like I'm about to puke out sadness. . . Or maybe I just ate too much the night before, and I really need to go to the toilet now."

"I'd play this while jumping from a dimensions to another." - Louise Avaro (2018)
phpBB [media]

Guild:

Post by 047 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Yay! Thanks! :D *Highfive*
I'm new member in Seinvocc(not the newest, but still..). Please instruct a newcomer like me. Oh btw, I like your character's backstory. It's really cool! :D
I'm nothing but an expressionless psycho killing-machine kids that will take your life! Muahaha-- naw, I'm just kidding.

My Backstory Soundtrack
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Louise
Guild:

Post by Louise » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:32 pm

Haha! Yea! *Highfive*
Oh I'm a new member too! *Highseven*
Hahaha! Really? Thanks! Yours too, 04-- wait.. You're.. Assassin! wait, I'm assassin too but, you're evil!
"Sometimes, I woke up in the morning I'd tear up and started to feel sick like I'm about to puke out sadness. . . Or maybe I just ate too much the night before, and I really need to go to the toilet now."

"I'd play this while jumping from a dimensions to another." - Louise Avaro (2018)
phpBB [media]

Guild:

Post by 047 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:39 pm

047 are about to 'Highseven' Louise but, he was gasped after Louise stopped and says he's evil.

"D: *Gasp* Wait! I thought we could be friend.. I'm not evil! Well, I do kill people but.. I'm.. I'm just.. Doing my mission.. :c "
Last edited by 047 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Backstory Soundtrack
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Louise
Guild:

Post by Louise » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:51 pm

"Killing peoples is your mission? That's a bad thing to do especially to innocent peoples. *Pointing out his finger* You'll be responsible for this.. madness..!"

Louise achieved a new quest/mission "Protect people from being killed by 047"!
-(Bonus +Nothing) Protect the Mage Association from being killed. "Louise hired by the leader of the Mage Association to protect them from an assassin, 047."
+Gold : -
+Exp : -

"So, If you're trying to attack them, I'll be there.. To stop you.. :)"
Last edited by Louise on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phpBB [media]

Guild:

Post by 047 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:59 pm

"But.. I'm.. Well, okay then. See you in the battlefield, 047... :)"

047 achieved a new quest/mission "Kill all the Mage Association's member"!
-(Bonus +Nothing) Kill Louise and his allies. "047's mission was being interrupted by three hired assassin. He have to kill them before accomplishing his primary mission.
+Gold : -
+Exp : -
Last edited by 047 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Backstory Soundtrack
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Louise
Guild:

Post by Louise » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:04 pm

"Hehe, I can't wait to see you in battl--"

Louise didn't finished his sentences because he realized something weird at 047's sentences "See you in the battlefield, 047...". Why did he write his own name?

"Uuummm.. Why, did you.. Write your own name at that sentences? You mean, you want to see yourself?"
Last edited by Louise on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

phpBB [media]

Guild:

Post by 047 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:09 pm

*Gasp* Ohh.. Sorry, my bad. The switching accounts things is confusing me.. Well, I think, you're already know who will I mention, right?

My Backstory Soundtrack
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Louise
Guild:

Post by Louise » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Me : Ye-- wait! Switching accounts? To what? Who are you?

047 : Huh? What do you mean "who are you"? I am 047.

Me : No, who are you? The real YOU.

047 : Me? I am you.

Me : D:

047 : D:

phpBB [media]

Guild:

Post by 047 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:41 pm

The End. I feel silly now.. haha!

lol, I've learned that this topic has nothing to do with RPing(obviously), introduction, and I'm not trying to tell everyone that "Louise" is ME(But, Louise is my other accounts so, yeah). I'm just, well, sometimes I have to talk to myself before talking to anyone. I don't know why, maybe its just me.

Anyway, lets skip to the real introduction.
I'm not telling my real name(Its Hafiz) but just call me Louise/Ranobi. I live at this coordinate "3.1333° N, 101.7000° E"(I've googled it, but I'm not sure is it really true or not). I'm 5'7" feet tall and weight about... I like drawing, playing video games, watching anime & cartoons, sprinting without any purpose, reading comics,megazines,sciences/animals/dinosaur books and I don't think I need to write everything I liked(probably shouldn't write it at all). I love dark-chocolate. Nice to meet you! :)

My Backstory Soundtrack
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Dahxnil
Lv1
Posts in topic: 2
Money: $0
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=517
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=516
Guild:

Post by Dahxnil » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:45 am

Bwahahaha! You're a riot, man. You're gonna' love it, here. xD
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Guild:

Post by 047 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:37 pm

:'D

Thanks man! Haha! I'm really sure about that! xD

*highfive*

My Backstory Soundtrack
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Dahxnil
Lv1
Posts in topic: 2
Money: $0
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=517
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=516
Guild:

Post by Dahxnil » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:07 am

-returns the high-five-

Nice new avatar. Oh, by the way, the "faction" entry in the user profiles is just a custom entry. If some characters/accounts belong together in some sort of user-defined group. Examples include the "Triumvirate," an English word for an entity of three rulers, which I use for Choh, Tori, and Tixxi, since they're rulers over creatures on the land, in the sky, and of the water, respectively, though Choh can control non-land beasts with less effectiveness, and the Dollars, which is the name for members of another website. It could be used to signify a char that started out as a tycoon mode civilian, a char that is a member of some organization that other chars also belong to, loyalists/dissenters for/against a person or political movement in-game, or members of an in-game nation. It could be used to distinguish one's chars that were originally built for Houcm from those that were designed at another time, then adapted to Houcm. It could be used for just about anything, really, but it doesn't have to be for anything. What I'm saying is that, unless you have some meaning for it, it has no meaning on its own. Thus, if you want it to disappear from your profile, you can just go to your UCP, delete the text, and hit the Submit button. It's an optional field, so you never had to fill it, in the first place. It's not like it's bothering anyone, but I thought that I should explain it to you, you know?
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Return to “Introductions”