Bill's Inventories

Sometimes, threads or posts should be deleted, yet still hold some purpose, such as exemplification. In such cases, they will be moved here, so that they are not to be considered as actual occurrences of their respective forums, but can still be viewed for whatever alternative reason.
Noah Ivaldi
Posts in topic: 7
Money: $410
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53
Allies: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=696
Guild:

Re: King Erik: Items

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:43 am

If you were fair and legal, I wouldn't have to correct NEARLY every post. Did you notice that I said nothing to Erik's new entrance? That's because, aside from a couple English errors, you actually did fine with it. Quit bitching as though I'm bullying you.

You are redundant to argue with, as you do not use logic. I have not been ignoring you; I've been on vacation with part of my family! I spent nearly every waking moment that I had on my laptop and DSi to keep my eyes on the site and more stuff that I'll be adding. I spent much of that time working on stuff with YOU. I have spent more time talking to you than anyone else since the site's creation. I've probably spent more time working with your ungrateful ass than everyone else combined. You have absolutely NO bitch. This message is an example on its own; this is the third or fourth time that I've written it, partially because I've run out of battery on my DSi and my laptop typing shit to you. Don't even pretend that I'm ignoring you.
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

the General
Posts in topic: 21
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Post by the General » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:30 am

I was refering to my post in the thickets being ignored. Oh and I give up, you've won, ill stop arguing anything I see as valid and just conform to the ways of Final Fantasy/K
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

Noah Ivaldi
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Oh, yeah, act like I've bullied you into submission. Geez, you're immature. For the last time, do not say that everything here is FF-style. I've been asking you to make sense, not emulate any games. "You can't have a bullshit beam for wiping out armies from the start" has nothing to do with FF. "You can't create something from nothing" is a scientific fact of life. "You can't RP with unapproved shit or add shit after approval whenever it's convenient" is a matter of fair role-playing, not FF. "You can't just make stuff 'sound science-y' and expect to be able to do whatever you want" has nothing to do with FF. These aren't just my ways, either; they're what make SENSE. I know that logic is a novel concept to you, but that's what it is. You wanna' ask others about it? Even Courtney has to admit that I'm right about this. In fact, you could ask an Esc admin(s) (if you're able) to come over and read-up, and they'll have to admit the same. They hate me, and they'd be forced to admit that I'm just making sense, here. Don't actually bother them with your shit, but my point is that you have no place to act like I'm brow-beating you into taking my way or the highway. You claim to give up, then continue to slander me. That's fucked-up, man.

Oh, and as for the Mythic Thickets thread, here's another novel concept: PEOPLE ARE BUSY! We're still in the holiday season, some of us have been on vacation, some of us have been taking care of a ton of things that are far more important than satisfying your obsession with RPing. We don't all have the privilege of RPing every waking moment of every day. Especially for those of us whom are running a somewhat busy site, trying to add stuff to it, are preparing for college, and are busy countering your shit-slinging, you can just grow up and learn a hint of patience.
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:27 pm

I didn't give up because your pushing me into corners. I never once said that. I merely give up trying to defend my points. So in that sense you win. You're site prevails and I shall conform. Nothing more needs to be said other than

"Its about fucking time"
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Faith
Posts in topic: 5
Money: $300
Guild:

Post by Faith » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:02 pm

This is the final edit. Ready for approval.
Here Comes Faith
phpBB [media]

The End Is Nigh
phpBB [media]

K
Posts in topic: 41
Guild:

Post by K » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:25 pm

"recharged vie Faith's" ...? Via Faith's what?
Also, this weapon is dependent on your shitty STR, right?

The plane is okay as long as you keep in mind the following facts:
1) It won't be terribly fast.
2) You'll have to account for fuel to let the thing fly, and its weapons will use the same resultant electricity to work.
3) Similarly, if you use the weapons, you have to account for ammo. This includes the missiles; saying that you can shoot them doesn't mean that you have an infiinite source of them.
4) Even its strongest attacks will be fairly weak.
5) It won't be very well-protected. It'll be high in DEF and, depending on the materials, can have good RES, too, but if someone REALLY wants to blow it up, it won't be impossible.
6) Each of the "energy" things will be electrical, as previously stated. (This is more for readers than you.)
7) The Sledgehammer missiles, though scaled-up versions of the Hammerheads, will still be somewhat weak, partially dependent on ammo level.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Dycedarg
Lv1
Posts in topic: 1
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=314
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=313
Guild:

Post by Dycedarg » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:04 pm

1) Take the "range" part out. Its travel range is dependent on the yet unclassified speed, and unless it putts you along very slowly, you'll run out of energies long before that.
2) How about you cut the machine guns' starting ammo in half or so? I'll compromise at 15,000, if you want.
3) As far as the beam rifle and cannon, take out the usage things. They spend your chakra and mana.
4) You say that you have 24 missiles, but not what kind. Divvy them up between your missile types. Hint: Since you have three types of missiles, 24 / 3 = 8, and 8 / 2 = 4, you could just have four of each in each missile bay for an even spread.
5) You have yet to say what the Aile pack is and what it does.
6) You still say that the gun has to recharge "vie Faith's". You mean "via Faith's mana and chakra", or what?
7) Again, your description of "positrons" implies that you're making a bunch of nuclear explosions with each hit. I'd recommend a) using something else or b) coming up with a different explanation for the same word.
"I am the Almagest, and I am the Divine Conqueror! Only I am fit to rule!"

Why I Do Things

Rising to Vainglory

Faith
Guild:

Post by Faith » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:29 pm

[Edited]
Here Comes Faith
phpBB [media]

The End Is Nigh
phpBB [media]

Noah Ivaldi
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:45 pm

What kind of sensors?
When you say that the beam cannon can shoot 20 shots, is it because each shot uses 1/20th of your energies? Are we to assume the same for the pack's beam rifle?
You now say that there are 12 missiles; you mean 12 missiles per missile bay?
I'm just gonna' ignore that copy pasta that you obviously stole.
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

Faith
Guild:

Post by Faith » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:46 pm

20 shots until the fuel is gone yes. and I stole the whole darn plane from gundam seed. name and all. I just like it is all.
Here Comes Faith
phpBB [media]

The End Is Nigh
phpBB [media]

Learpabru
Money: $340
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=99
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=100
Guild:

Post by Learpabru » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Approved.
"One can not help others without their acceptance."

Dye Me True
phpBB [media]

Dance to Decimation
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:09 pm

thank you
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Revil
Posts in topic: 8
Guild:

Post by Revil » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Kydarin Crystal Red

The Kydarin Crystal Red is very much like the Purple in the fact that it draws in energy from stars and stores it within. But unlike the Purple Crystal which can not store energy indefinitely this one can. There is however a major draw back to this, which is that prolonged exposure to this crystal causes people with a weak minds to go crazy and rampant making a newtype and ships the only one who can use it. Once the Crystal is tapped into for energy it will slowly begin to resonate with the insanity signals. It also depetes a lot slower that the Purple when being used. But it is better.

--------------------
The Kydarin Crystal Red is used to power everything below. Ammunition will either cost energy from the crystal or be taken from stockpiles on the ship.

2 x US Desert Storm

Originating in world war 3, the US Desert storm saw instant success as a small fire arm amongst the United States military. After the war the Desert Storm saw success until 2112 were it was disbanded upon the destruction of Earth as well as the introduction of newer weapons. In later. Like weapons of the past the Desert Storm is commonly chosen as a ceremonial weapon.

The weapon operates using a micro kinetic engine that builds up small charges of Energy. The energy condenses within the holding chamber where it is later dispelled by pulling the trigger of the weapon. the initial charge used to start the motor in the pistol uses energy from the purple crystal. Since the pistol expends eneryg faster than it can build it when firing, the pistol is best used only when needed.

3 x Ceremonial War Sabers

The Ceremonial War Sabers are themed after american civil war sabers and used as decoration apparel for ceremonial situation. These weapons are completely normal.

Holocaust

The Holocaust is a sword that draws power from Revil's Photogess energies. The hilt of this sword can launch out becoming a projectile on a wire or a long whip that is coated in Photogess. There are 5 holes on the dull edge of the blade that shoot out pulses of Photogess that help the blade swing faster and can also act as a minor sheild.

High Output Arial Flight Pack

The high output flight pack is designed to be fast and agile more so than the combat pack. This pack features triple the thrusters in place of the weapons and because of the lack of weapons draws more reaction time from Revan's Quantum Computer spatial awarness. This pack also features two beam scythes.

2 x Beam Scythe

Mounted on shoulders of pack. Extends when in use. the blade of thie scythe is made from photogess energy gathered from Revil by the High Output Flight Pack.

Arial Combat Flight Pack

The Arial Combat Flight pack is a custom design made By General Revil that allows him to attain flight while adding fire power and defense at the same time. This particular model is a highly close range model. It utilizes Revil's Spatial awareness to the fullest.

Mounts

2 x 20 MM Tristan Cannons

Mounted atop the rear of the wings extends to either side of the head. Automatically tracks and targets using spatial awareness

Beams the Tristans can fire

Nautilus

The Nautilus was created by Earth Alliance special operatives for use in amphibious missions and operations, to counteract the ineffectiveness of standard weapons in underwater environments. The Nautilus concentrates sound waves into highly destructive laser-like beams of sound that cause metaphysical damage. Their use outside of water situations is only intended for emergencies.

Pulse Cannon

When the laser had reached its upper limits of power in the Earth Alliance, a new weapon was invented at Zion Industrial U.S.. That replaced the aging technology. This new weapon could fire much greater energies at longer range but the drawback was that continuous fire would cause damage to the emitter. To solve this problem, the American scientists at Zion devised a way to fire the weapon in short pulsating burst streams to help regulate the temperatures of the emitters in a state of constant fire. The pulse cannon is a rather simple particle beam weapon that was soon phased out for newer technologies like the Photon Cannon. It fires pulses of electric based energy.

Photon Cannon

The Photon Cannon is a very simple weapon. It works by gathering photons from any source of light and storing them inside a chamber. When the desired amount of photons is reached the shutter opens and the photons release in a beam that can be altered. These alterations can go from a wide spread out style attack to a tiny concentrated beam. The Photon Cannon was and still is a success because of its quick firing rate and the speed of the beam created when releasing the photons.

2 x 50 Caliber Machine Guns

Mounted atop shoulders

Bullets it uses

Standard

This standard lead bullet is very common

Steel Tip Armour Piercing

This bullet is meant to penetrate armour and defenses and only 4 can be fired in one attack turn because of their sheer power. they are normal and have no effects to them

Explosive

This bullet upon entering or hitting the target explodes with a fiery blast

2 x Anti Armour Beam Long Blades

Mounted near the waist section of the pack. They have a beam of Revil's photogess running down the blade. good for cutting. the tip of the hilt also allows the blade to fly or jet stab. Despite their name they aren't actually meant for peircing armour. The beam of photogess is just meant to make this weapon stronger to make up for it being harder to control while swining.

Long Range Sheild

Mounts; Beam Boomerang, stored on center of shield. 50 caliber gatling gun, mounted on nose of shield.

Fires the same bullets the Packs cannon uses.

Close Range Sheild

Mounts; 2 x Anti Armour Vibro Dagger Blades, stored under shield.

2x Anti Armour Vibro Dagger Blades, these standard blade vibrate for a more efficiant way to slice. They require small pulses of power from the Kydarin Crystal and are capable of cutting through magical and ki based sheilds. Because most sheilds are slightly ranged they arnt very useful for even that.

Photogess Launcher

A massive cannon used to draw photogess from Revil in order to fire massive beams of concentrated photogess.

----------------

The next one is revils transportation and starship.

General and Technical Data

Model number: AM-2563-HAS

Code name: Skyward Light IV

Class: 900 Meter

Unit type: Heavy Assault Ship

Manufacturer: Earth Alliance

Operator: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty

Deployment: 2563 (Anno Domini)

Crew: Can hold up to 34,000

Bridge Crew: 3 but not needed

Height: 198 Meters

Length: 912 Meters

Construction: Lightweight Duranium frame with Ultra Heavy forward plating and light aft plating.

Power plant: Kydarin Crystal Red (Pink when in range of tG)

Equipment and design features:
Real Hologram System
6 x HUDS Advanced

All armaments were damaged upon entering the quantum singularity.
minmatarbckl6.jpg
minmatarbckl6.jpg (99.31 KiB) Viewed 11184 times
Last edited by Revil on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 pm, edited 11 times in total.
DANGER: Human Battle Theme
phpBB [media]

Archon Rising
phpBB [media]

Forever Calm
phpBB [media]

K
Posts in topic: 41
Guild:

Post by K » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Bio-Sensory (Misnomer, much?): The increases are moderate, no? As to this stuff about invading others' minds, remember that it won't be very effective against most characters. This can only occur once per battle for a little while, or what? I mean, I don't want you to always have better stats than everyone else just because you can think of something that makes you upset. The spelling is fine.

(yet another...) RH System: " Revil's model can currently convert 10 square kilometers and make objects the size that can fit into that space." Not that it makes sense to have something that can "fit into space"... I mean, what can't...? -you are forgetting to limit yourself...

The Psycommu System, Bio-Sensory, and RH system should be in abilities, not inventory...

Desert Storm: Kinetic energy? Once again, you don't even KNOW what kinetic energy IS... Sigh... Just don't think that your little "kinetic engine" (Talk about redundancy...) is an excuse for infinite ammo. This'll depend on your purple crystal.

Holocaust: I haven't put any thought into your abilities just yet, but using your Photogess junk through the sword will still spend your mana or whatever it spends.

High-Output Flight Pack: Where does the fuel come from? If it's the RH, you won't be able to use this very much.

A(e)rial Combat Flight Pack: What of the downside and the fuel source?

I just love how, no matter how many times I explain it, you insist on saying that your attacks "deal metaphysical damage"...

Pulse Cannon: They're pulses of what...? Electric energy?

Photon Cannon: Light-elemental, metaphysical attack; got it.

Radion: Again, your description makes it overpowered for Lv1. Tone it down or take it out.

Kinetic Rounds: How are they supposed to "have a metaphysical property"? Again, you don't even know what metaphyiscal attacks are, nor what kinetic energy is, and you're just trying to throw them together without knowing anything about them?

For the armor-piercing rounds, tone them down to a half-pierce or make it really, really hard to make the rounds.

Explosive: Fire-elemental, metaphysical explosion, no?

Flare: A lightspeed bullet... Either cut it out or make it damn-near impossible to make these.

By the way, I don't remember reading anywhere about Revil being able to manipulate all these elements...

Anti-Armor swords: Um, since you didn't specify any effects, I'm guessing that "anti-armor" just refers to the design...

Long-Range Shield: Again with the radion...

You know, you really should've given the knives a bit of a description... I'm guessing that they're just glorified, vibrating knives...

For the ship, as I said before, please actually SAY that you're talking about a ship; don't just give its name and ramble off specs... Now, if it uses the same gem as the rest of Revil's junk, don't expect it to get more than a couple feet off the ground or sea, so long as you're low-Level... Also, don't forget to list your crew in your Allies...
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Learpabru
Money: $340
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=99
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=100
Guild:

Post by Learpabru » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:35 am

Desert Storms: I told you that you're not getting infinite ammo with them...

You've yet to specify fuel sources or anything else about the flight packs...

Pulse Cannon: Again, pulses of what; ordinary lasers?

Again, you didn't specify anything about the vibrating knives or the anti-armor swords... You also didn't tone the anti-armor rounds down at all...

Finally, shrink that sig, please...
"One can not help others without their acceptance."

Dye Me True
phpBB [media]

Dance to Decimation
phpBB [media]

Return to “Purposeful Deleted”