Bill's Abilities

Sometimes, threads or posts should be deleted, yet still hold some purpose, such as exemplification. In such cases, they will be moved here, so that they are not to be considered as actual occurrences of their respective forums, but can still be viewed for whatever alternative reason.
the General
Posts in topic: 10
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Re: Slains Abilities

Post by the General » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Physical Stamina: high
Mental Stamina: average
Health Energy: high
Mana: low
Chakra: low
Speed: average
Strength: high
Defense: superior
Magic: very low
Resistance: very low
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

K
Posts in topic: 17
Guild:

Post by K » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Looks good. Stats approved, abilities remain in temporary approval, as previously described.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:01 pm

1) We already said that dead objects can already be summoned by your so-called "Object Creation", so your "Organics Creation" ability is redundant.
2) We already agreed that the "Element Creation" was going to be deleted, for now. You can expand on the systen with training/Levels, but that part is out of the question, right now. Besides, you could just summon some wood, some flint and steel or sulfur and phosphorus, and you can build your own fire... Really, "Object Creation" is so expansive that you can summon pretty much anything with it, anyway. I mean, you can summon air molecules, water molecules, or whatever... You can't summon light and darkness, but you can summon things that provide shade or shine...
3) The more that I think about it, the more that I have to say this: Your so-called "Object Creation" is a very high-direction ability, in terms of magnitude and direction, so it will have to be both fairly low in magnitude (Someone who just summons rocks can summon them a lot more than you can, for instance.) and low in energy efficiency. Your whole Kydarin Crystal thing basically sounds like a cheap excuse to do whatever you want without ever spending any of your own energy, in stead drawing from a seemingly infinite source. We've agreed that there is a limit to how much energy you can use at any given time, but let's remember that this limit will have to be fairly low.
4) By the way, thermal vision is executed by infrared waves, just to let you know.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:57 pm

I already said that I'd move shit to the Purposeful Deleted later, and how many times are you going to "fix things up" after they're already approved?

I'm tired of giving you chances with the whole 'I get to see through whatever I want' aspect of your HUDS. Really, I tried and tried to lead you down a path of logic, I even hinted at several logical explanations for it, but your reason remains as the relative equivalent of buying a fruit that's been thrown at a wall for millions. I'm sorry, but I don't have the time to repeat myself another few thousand times, so just remove that aspect altogether. You are no longer approved until that is removed. Thank you; come again.

By the way, don't expect your Regenerative NanoTar to work nearly as quickly as you'd like...
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:56 am

Finally approved for good. Don't "fix things up" any more, or I'll shoot you with my knife. Yes, I'll move most of these to the Purposeful Deleted. Sheesh.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Now that the RH System had been edited without actually changing it, this is much better. Just remember that the molecular dismantling part won't work on others' weapons and such. When G tries to do it with anything that wouldn't be fair, the system will just mysteriously refuse to do it.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:19 pm

i never thought of it that way. lol
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:11 am

Lol. I just read the stats for the first time. Now I know changing them is wrong so I'm only gonna change them to suit what is alread sai. Right now his stats are worse thatn the General's were when I first made him.

Here's the. Proposal and original

Original

Physical Stamina: noticably above average
Mental Stamina: above average
Health Energy: pretty high
Mana: human (way below average)
Chakra: human (way below average)
Speed: high attack speed, but normal movement speed
Strength: above average
Defense: very high
Magic: slightly above human
Resistance: slightly below average

Proposal

Physical Stamina: Way above average (instead of noticably above, I've changed it to Way above to match how I've done all my other profiles, its the same as before just worded different)
[Changed - Lowered] Mental Stamina: Average (Changed to even things out)
[Changed - Lowered] Health Energy: Average (lowered thisN he might be strong but he's gonna take damage easier)
Mana: Below Average
[Changed - Raised] Chakra, Ki, Kydarin Energy: Above Average
Speed: Way above average attacking speed, but average movement speed
[Changed - Raised] Strength: Way above average (he did down an Orc in one strike)
[Changed - Lowered]Defense: Average (to seperate him from Slain, I've lowered this)
Magic: Way below average (changed to way below, it's the same as slighty above human, like the other times its changed to match my style of stat making)
[Changed - Lowered]Resistance: way below average(changes from slightly below average to way below to give him the major weakness he has in my story series, also helps here on sein)

I've made it so he's heavily offensive, but has a really low defense for magic, and a smaller amount of health. But in turn his strength was raised one point and his Ki was also raised so he has more than well his own strength as a weapon. He's also got a barrier I'm applying now to make up for higher stats.

He can only learn, gain, unlock 3 new abilities every other level. That makes it like this: 1,3,5 and 7. It seems fair to me.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Learpabru
Posts in topic: 3
Money: $340
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=99
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=100
Guild:

Post by Learpabru » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:58 pm

1) He is fair. His stats average-out. They don't fall short of or above the average for a character. He is not worse or better than any other character. Therefore, he is exactly as he should be.
2) Not all abilities are made equally; that limiter is unreasonable.
3) I've used the term "noticably above/below" as a sort of way to express a vector that's slightly less than "way above/below", but I've said before that your terms are whatever you want them to be.

On to the stats...
Your HE isn't how easily you take damage; it's how much damage you can take... Your DEF and RES determine how much damage you take per hit, and your HE determines how much damage you can take before losing consciousness or dying.
Now, why are you trying to unite your Kydarin junk with your chakra? You have no explanation for that. I'm allowing you an infinite energy source, and you want to throw it away by linking its abilities to your chakra? What the douce?
I factored your high strength for the downing of the orc, which was not a one-shot, but really close. The orc fell so easily because it was a bloody orc. It's about like a goblin; if you can't one-shot it, whatever offensive method that you're using isn't good enough. For crying out loud, normal people can take goblins and orcs on; it's not that big of a deal.
I've already told you that not all physical characters are the same. Even if Erik and Slain had the exact same stats, they'd have different abilities.
No, way below average = human, not slightly above human...

After that junk, you come out to one "way above" over, and that little limiter is not applicable, so no, this doesn't fly. Just deal with what you have; you have a fair character, so don't mess with it. He doesn't have to perfectly emulate your story; this is a site of fair RPing, not your story.
"One can not help others without their acceptance."

Dye Me True
phpBB [media]

Dance to Decimation
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:30 pm

add this to the real hologram system at the end after the missiles.

Other Stuff

Steak Berry

The large, bulbous, and meaty fruit of the steakberry bush is loaded with all the vitamins and other nutrients that are common amongst berries in addition to hightened protein and calcium. Its enzymes give it the taste and most of the benefits of beef steak.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:58 pm

You can just leave it there, man...
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Revil
Guild:

Post by Revil » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:00 am

Technology
Psycommu System

A Psycommu (psychic communicator) is a device able to directly interpret the user's thoughts by picking up their brainwaves. When coupled with a Quantum Computer, the user can manipulate various equipments using his/her mind alone. This makes it so any equipment equipped with a Psycommu System is like an extension of Revil's body allowing ultimate control of it.

In essence, a Psycommu system works by passively scanning the brainwaves of Newtypes, and then translating these brainwaves into machine codes. At First Revil used it to mentally control his Combat Packs cannons and systems. This coupled with the ability to sense things and people in his surrounding allows the remotely controlled weapons to attack targets without the need of visual contact. The psycommu system is also used to improve the response time of Revil

Bio-Sensory

A Bio-sensor amplifies the power, speed and strength of Revil for a short period of time, and in some cases allows Revil to invade the minds of other, when Revil is mentally and emotionally distraught, usually when angry or upset. the mind invasion usually only works on other newtype's or those around a quantum computer or those who posses telepathic abilities. this alos depends on the other persons mental stamina.

Real Hologram System

The Real Hologram System is a system that converts all matter around it into data and allows the controller control over it. The controller is also known as a Construct. In the History of the E.A.S.T. Empire only 3 Constructs have ever existed. (King Erik, the General, Faith).Revil would later on become a Construct. The Real Hologram System works by first drawing energy from the Kydarin Crystal then using that energy it generates a hologram from light in the shape of the desired object. That object acts as a blue print for the objects that is desired to be created. The objects is then built using atoms and molocules.

The Real Hologram System has allowed the E.A.S.T. Empire to rapidly expand their empire by almost 98% in less than 50 years. With the Systems ability combined with the Kydarin Crystal it allows the Empire to instantly summon fleets and cities even construct planets with enough Systems. This has also ended humanities era as planet and resource sapping beings and has let humanity live as one with nature.

The Real Hologram System comes in many shapes and sizes. It's size depends on the size of the object it can create and the area the matter conversion process will effect. Revil's model can currently convert 3 square meters and make objects the size that can fit into that space. (His weapons and packs)
For some unknown reason the real hologram system relies on Revil's mana and ki.

Revil's Natural Abilities
Revil was a person who was born a Newtype. A Newtype is a human who's absolute potential has emerged and surfaced. It is theorized that a Newtype is the next step of human evolution. This makes Revil capable of empathically detecting others,as well as making his senses sensitive to the hostile intentions directed at him by others, allowing him to uncannily preemptively react to such dangers. His brain virtually acts as a radar, scanning, and sensing platform that no computer, HUD or Quantum based system could dream of rivaling. There are however technologies that help amplify these traits
Human Form(Without Bio-sensor)

Health Bar: **
Mana Pool: ***
Strength: **
Magic Effectiveness: ***
Magic Defense: *
Defense: *
Speed: ***(Movement) ****(Attack)
Mental Stamina: ****(Newtype)
Physical Stamina: **
Ki: **

Human Form (With Bio-sensor)

Health Bar: ***
Mana Pool: ***
Strength: ***
Magic Effectiveness: ***
Speed: ***(Movement) *****(Attack)
Mental Stamina: ******(Newtype)
Physical Stamina: ***
Ki: ***

Archon form is locked till level 3 like on escellsia.

Archon Form

Health Bar: *
Mana Pool: ******
Strength: ***
Magic Effectiveness: ******
Speed: ****
Mental Stamina: **
Physical Stamina: *
Ki: *****

Photogess Abilities

all photogess abilites other than purge are used only when in acrhon form, untill level 4 in which they may be used outside of archon form,
Purge

This ability forces all Ki, Mana and Energy based attack, abilites or stuff to be pushed away from Revil for 1 second. This means that if a magical fireball and a kunai were flung at him the Purge would force the fireball away and the kinetic energy the kunai was using to travel through the air would be stopped essentially making the kunai fall to the ground.

Archon

Archon is an aura of pure Photogess. This Aura is so dense that the Photogess can been seen in a physical state. Because of this the shape and form of Revil change in appearence. This also grants Revil with a set of new abilities and does not allow him to use his Human state weapons.

Feedback

This ability is a constant effect that is created as soon as the Archon aura around Revil is formed. This ability creates a feedback field to constantly drain the area around it of ki, mana, magic, and energy and add that stuff to its ever growing shield. This does not apply to energy created by Revil and the stuff drained by the feedback can not be used by Revil for anything but the sheild.

Photogess Cannon

This ability allows Revil convert the light around him into floating balls of Photogess that circle around him much like the picture of an atom. These balls of Photogess act as both a defensive and offensive ability. The balls use Revil's awarness to target and lock onto enemies. The ball will then fire a beam of Photogess at the target, the photoges beam is hidden under an illusion created by bending the light around the beam. This bending of the light makes the beams invisible. The only thing that is seen is the small sparks of Photogess that resemble lighting, these are a result of the technique being unperfected. These beams are much like the ones fired by Revil's Photogess Launcher. like the photogess launcher these beams or immensly powerful and require ten full seconds of charge time to fire.

Phasing

This ability is essentially a means of warping through light. only where there is light seen. meaning he can't go through anything light can't go through

Holocaust, Photogess Form

The Holocaust when used by Archon Revil becomes Photogess light itself. It retains all the abilities of the original.

Barrier

Manipulation of light and photogess light. Also grants him the ability to create fields of photogess light that act as barriers that can stop a wide variety of attacks. (Thanks to Noah I realized the mistake I had put here)

Psionic Storm

This ability sends out Photogess ripples combined with Revil's own energy. that are disruptive to other life forms, tearing apart at their brains and nervous systems. Such storms can also damage technology and other forms of attack. Such is the power of a psionic storm that it can send shockwaves through the air around it making it appear as a massive shower of lighting filling up the entire area around Revil.
(Can only be used once per battle)
Last edited by Revil on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DANGER: Human Battle Theme
phpBB [media]

Archon Rising
phpBB [media]

Forever Calm
phpBB [media]

Learpabru
Money: $340
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=99
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=100
Guild:

Post by Learpabru » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:51 am

Bio-Sensory: You still lack limits on this...

RH System: You still have this: "Revil's model can currently convert 10 square kilometers and make objects the size that can fit into that space."

Stats: Your totals are 35 and 30 in both forms...

Does it cost anything to enter Archon form, or can you change at will? Also, are all those Photogess abilities but Purge supposed to be accessible only in Archon form?

Purge: Aside from the English failure that's so bad as to render this so difficult to determine what it is, this needs a much better explanation...

Feedback: You said "energy" twice in one sentence and didn't give one stipulation. If it "drains energy from around it", you're basically saying that you're damn-near invincible... Also, when you revise this, state what the drained attacks are added to, be it your health, mana, or whatever...

Photogess Cannon: *seen* Okay, what's the drawback? They're not very strong in proportion to how much of your mana or whatever energy they use to run, or what's the deal?

Phasing: Unrestricted teleportation? Uh, no... Limit or get rid of it...

By the way, thanks for organizing it better than the usual...
"One can not help others without their acceptance."

Dye Me True
phpBB [media]

Dance to Decimation
phpBB [media]

Revil
Guild:

Post by Revil » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:33 pm

[Edited]

purge being self explanitory wasn't edited.

if noah used water fall torrent thing from keyblade, revil's purges the area of that attack for enough tim to either move or create a defense to try and stop it.
DANGER: Human Battle Theme
phpBB [media]

Archon Rising
phpBB [media]

Forever Calm
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:43 pm

No, Purge is not self-explanatory. You are not going to be able to just spam something to be invincible. Change it, and I mean now. I'm tired of being nice to you and asking you nicely so that you can whine, bitch, groan, and disregard me entirely.

Bio-Sensory: I'm looking for limits that are going to keep you from just constantly increasing your stats, not just the mental control.

RH System: Just say that it depends on your MAG, like we agreed...

Stats: Hey, if you want to screw yourself over, fine. By moving your attack speed down one, your SPD averages to 4.5, and your MS is 6. Do some math.

So, answer me, can you enter Archon form at will?

Feedback: You still say that you drain all energy. That means physical attacks, metaphysical attacks, magical attacks, and even null attacks. Change it.

Photogess Cannon: Fine, but they'll cost a lot of your mana (which I'm assuming to be the source of your Photogess usage, since you still fail to say otherwise.

Phasing: Dude, that's still pretty much unrestricted teleportation, because SOME light can reach just about anywhere. Tone it down.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Return to “Purposeful Deleted”