Trasnformation is Key

Sometimes, things go wrong. Some people make characters, then drop off the face of the planet, and others die or otherwise disappear. Whatever the case, we have some characters that are ready to be played (or really close), so we have their character information here. If you already have at least one character (and thereby have proven that you are capable of using your own creativity), ask about taking control of one of these characters. Of course, you'll be given a chance to edit things before they're approved to add your own touches to things, but, if you're going to completely turn the character around, just make a new one.
Kudichi Ansastu
Posts in topic: 3
Abilities: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=70
Inventory: http://seinvocc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=72
Guild:

Trasnformation is Key

Post by Kudichi Ansastu » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:17 pm

TRANSFORMATIONS

Something to Note: Do to Level standards, a full transformation cannot be completed until Lv5 or higher. However, the abilities (both offense and defense) can be used at the power permitted to the Level. As a Lv1, Kudichi can only partially transform her limbs to match those of her normal transformations.

Part I: Avians

Mizagarth Avian- The first transformation that I obtained, through what, I do not know. Mizgarth is female. Her abilities include several wind-based, lightning-based, and ice-based attacks and a series of water-based and ice-based defense systems. A light spirit, Mizgarth is based on the light energy and power within me. When I doubt myself or surrender to corruption or darkness, she will not be attainable. When at a high enough Level, her own element will be obtained to my use, which is Time. For the time being, despite being an avian, her winged form will not be available to myself until attained a high enough Level.

WIND OFFENSE

Aero- extremely powerful wind attack on all enemies, usually a blow to knock back large numbers surrounding self

Aero Slash- imbues Aero power into a single physical attack

Fuuton: Kaze Hebi Bakufuu (Wind Style: Wind Snake Jutsu)- The user creates a large, silvery, serpentine figure out of wind, which then shoots at the opponent. It could be considered as the wind version of Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu. {Costs Chakra}

Twister- spinning, tornado-like attack that creates a vortex to suck in enemies and repetitiously twist them mercilessly until the enemy is thrown out of the vortex or breaks out

Feather Sail- a wind-based attack that's caused by a genjutsu-style vortex of avian feathers that releases a toxin into the whirlwind around the target that enduces a slumber-like trance

Fuuton: Hyaku Bureido no Jutsu (Wind Style: Hundred-Blade Technique)- There are open-ranged wind blades, obviously. The wind around the user will form into wind blades, made from the wind of the user's energy/chakra. Then, the attack will basically be shot toward the opponent. The blades can also only take a single, direct path, but can be controlled enough for each blade to be launched one at a time or simultaneously. {Costs Chakra}

WIND-BASED DEFENSE

Kaze Shirudo- basically a forcefield/shield that deflects a single wave of straight-forward attacks on the user. The user creates a dome-like field around him/herself that lasts through only one blast of any attack. -only one use per battle-

Kaze Chiryo No- a soothing, herb-carrying wind that caresses wounds of the user with herbal medicine to slowly induct a healing chemical into the bloodstream for any and all toxins

U Indosukepu- creates a large airstream to allow an extreme speed boost; used mostly for a quick getaway in a crisis situation that is in the wild

LIGHTNING-BASED OFFENSE

Flicker- a multiple-strike attack, but each strike is quite weak; unleashes several waves of small, electrical bolts into the target

Lightning Style: Megawatt Scream- User takes a deep breath, gathering energy in his/her throat. After a couple of seconds of charging up, (s)he then gives out a loud shout, releasing the energy that (s)he stored. This attack can be used in two different ways: It can be used to push back enemies to give the user some space or to deflect other attacks/weapons thrown at him/her. {Costs Charka}

Thunder Showdown- User generates lightning and sends it down at the place where the user wants it to. If two attackers are using it at the same time, the attacks will neutralize each other.

Raitatsu- A lightning dragon is formed and is capable of ripping through solid stone. It is also a lightning technique that is immune to the earth element.

Electrobe- The user creates several orbs that are filled with powerful charges of lightning energy that can be shot at the enemy. On impact, the orbs explode and can cause several reactions in the target's nuerons.

ICE-BASED OFFENSE

Faithful Blizzard- The user sucks in a large breath of cool air and holds it to freeze for several seconds, then releases it onto the opponent in a single long-shot roar/yell; commonly freezes target if strong enough.

Ice Style: Ice Field- causes a large body of water to freeze, trapping whatever may be within; takes a lot of chakra/energy, depending on the size of the area that is to be frozen. {Costs Charka}

Tosho- The user must be on a surface (preferrably solid) to use this. To begin, the user must concentrate all energy to their feet. It will slowly send out a drop in temperature around them, thereby freezing the surface that they are standing on. Depending on how much energy that is used, everything that the frozen ground touches as it expands will also freeze.

Kori Tsubasa- The user can form an icey covering over his/her wings (IF (s)he has wings) and will be able to attack with his/her wings as though they were blades.

ICE-BASED DEFENSE

Aishikuruburesu- The user disperses a chilling breath of air from their lungs, which can freeze and destroy throwing weapons, ammunition (unless fire-based), and more.

Brace- To prevent the user from being knocked off their feet or to be blown away, an tough coating of ice forms down to the ground from the knee, bracing the user firmly. This technique wears off after a period of time.

Mira Shimo- The user generates a mirror-like wall of ice in front of him/herself. When something is thrown at it, the mirror absorbs it and flings it back to the target. When hit by a close-range weapon, it delfects, much like a shield. It cannot deflect everything and will be instantly melted by anything that's fire-based.

Kurisutaru- This is a last resort defence mechanism. In one large, almost time-slowing burst, the user generates a crater around his/herself with a 1-mile diameter (at Lv1, without training). Everything within the crater is instantly crystalized, including the user.

WATER-BASED DEFENSE

Water Release: Water Wall- A defensive technique that creates a wall of water up to 360 degrees around the user. This wall of water is especially efficient at stopping fire-elemental attacks and is good for protecting against physical attacks, though is unable to defend against elemental fusion and combination techniques. (lasts up to 5 minutes, presently) {Costs Chakra}

Capsule- The user creates a caspule-like ball of thick water that deflects fire, physical, and earth attacks. (only lasts as long as the user continues to release energy into it)

Mizu Shokushu- Even though catagorized as defensive, this can also be used as an offensive technique. The user creates several water-formed tentacles from his/her back. They have jelly-like properties, and can thereby be used to disperse the momentums of physical attacks, slowing swords and fists as they enter and try to move through the tentacles. They can also to inflict physical and water damage on the opponent.

Torakku to Ririsu- This is used mostly as a healing technique for those whom are drowning and in need of water-evacuation. The user can use it to create a water-magnet like force that can pull the water from the victim's lungs and other flooded arteries out through their mouth. This can also be used to draw other water attacks to a particular spot, to a degree.

Iyasu- A masking watery substance that is gel-like in form is created to be used almost like an herbal bandaid to protect a wound and help it to heal.

Ardrius Avian- Somewhat like the next evolution level of Mizgarth. A male transformation, largely increased in power due to the skill that must be obtained before attaining Ardrius himself. His size towers over that of Mizgarth and many other of the Avian forces. I have yet to obtain this evolution. Mizgarth and I are not one mind; we speak to one another quite well, and she tells me of how he is not only her next evolution but also her father.
Ardrius's abilities focus mainly on lightning-based attacks and wind-based defenses. Though he may have a limitted selection, his power sets into motion effects that even Mizgarth's strongest offenses wouldn't.

Lightning-Based Offense

Lightning Release- technique that allow the user to generate lightning by increasing the high-frequency vibrations of their chakra/energy, allowing for piercing damage and fast movement; can paralyze the target so that they are unable to move and leave them vulnerable to a finishing strike; lightning can also be infused into bladed weapons in a way that's similar to Aero Slash for a vibration factor with the added effect of inducing numbness. {Costs Chakra}

Thunder Burn- The user conducts electricity and conjures lightning bolts straight from the body, which in turn strike the enemy repetitiously. If the opponent is touched by any of the bolts, they will be a) severely burned and b) electrocuted. However, because the user has to channel so much energy, not too many bolts can be conjured at once, especially until higher Levels.

Thunder Roar- The user must channel his/her energy/chakra directly to their open mouth, charging electricity between their jaws. Once charged, the electricity will be released in a burst of energy in a beam-like form. The beam of electricity will be shot directly at the enemy. It is highly accurate, powerful, and has a huge knockback factor.

As for others, see the list above in Mizgarth's Lightning Offense. All techniques are still available, only they are reinforced with Adrius's stronger power.

Wind-Based Defense

See list of Mizgarth's Wind Defenses above. All techniques are reinforced with Adrius's stronger power.

**Any ability that doesn't use Chakra uses Mana**
Stat relativizations:
Health Energy: Above Average (Come on, she's a kid. They're still there after ya hit 'em several times. xD)
Mana: Again, above average. But this is merely because of the fact she's been gifted by the avians.
Chakra: Above average, but less so than mana.
Physical Stamina: Average.
Mental Stamina: Below average, she's still very young and naive.
Speed: Average, exceptions to her tranformations when using certain enhancements from the avians.
Strength: Rather low, really. She's small and... well.... scrawny.
Defense: Also below average, not much bone to block with.
Magic: Average.
Resistence: Average.
Last edited by Kudichi Ansastu on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Don't underestimate those smaller than you, for they may hold a secret that you do not possess.

On My Mind
phpBB [media]

Reason
phpBB [media]

Fight to the Death
phpBB [media]

K
Posts in topic: 5
Guild:

Post by K » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Approved.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Right, forgot stat relativizations. Please clarify stats. Also, do you still wish to call your energy "Navitas", or will that be edited?
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Emma Cain
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by Emma Cain » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Edited. Considering that would be copying Esc.
The past is what molds us, lest we forget it... We would all die in this gruesome world of sin.

Lift Me Up. Let Me Go.
phpBB [media]

Fight the Power!
phpBB [media]

Reunited Once More
phpBB [media]

Her Sleeping Blood
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:58 am

It still says "Navitas" near the top, and you're almost done with your stats, right?
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:45 am

._. It still says "Navitas"... Try using the CTRL + F function...

The stats... Wow... It's Emma all over again. Brilliant comment on the HE. xD Course, everyone on the site can be described as that, so... yeah...
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Kudichi Ansastu
Guild:

Post by Kudichi Ansastu » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Okay, editted.
I balanced it out a bit more, I hope it works.
Don't underestimate those smaller than you, for they may hold a secret that you do not possess.

On My Mind
phpBB [media]

Reason
phpBB [media]

Fight to the Death
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:58 pm

"Mizagarth Avian- F\The" <- ...???

Yeah, looks good. Approved.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Kudichi Ansastu
Guild:

Post by Kudichi Ansastu » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Yay. :3
And I don't know. xD It might've gotten in there during the transfer.

On My Mind
phpBB [media]

Reason
phpBB [media]

Fight to the Death
phpBB [media]

Return to “Character Adoption Center”